This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TUMSSugarFree #PassTheTUMS #CollectiveBias
Hey friends! I hope you’re having a rocking summer so far. I know that I am loving my summer. It’s definitely the best one I’ve had in quite a while, which I’m super grateful for. I have been traveling a lot, which has really been feeding my soul and I have also started implementing some new wellness practices into my life.
Today, I want to share all about the wellness practices and products that I have been using this summer. All of these things have been hugely instrumental for me as I have been focused on becoming a more calm, cool, and collected person. They have all worked so well for me and I hope you can give them a try for yourself! Summer isn’t over yet, friends!
5 WELLNESS PRACTICES & PRODUCTS TO TRY THIS SUMMER:
1. Meditation Apps // I have briefly shared before how I struggle with anxiety sometimes, especially when I’m under a lot of stress and pressure. Back in my dance days, we would have meditation days once in a while where we focused on breathing and relaxation, and they always helped me. So, I decided to give meditation a try again and I’m so glad that I did. Meditation doesn’t have to be some complicated thing at all, which is why I love that there are so many meditation apps out there. Right now, I have 3 different meditations on my phone and they’ve all been life-changing for me.
2. Yoga // Yoga is an activity that I have always been wanting to get into. As a dancer, I have always admired yoga and the strength it portrays. It portrays more than just strength, though. It’s all about mindfulness and finding peace. Yoga is helping me to become more in touch with myself and it helps to make me feel whole. I can’t believe I put off getting into yoga for so long! It’s been one of the most empowering practices that I have ever done for myself. I am looking forward to growing more in yoga.
3. TUMS Sugar-Free Heartburn Relief // Summertime means it’s time for grilling out and enjoying all the tastes of summer, but sometimes that leads to heartburn. I deal with heartburn on occasion but my husband deals with it pretty frequently. When we found out about TUMS Sugar-Free, we knew we had it give it a try. They have all the extra-strength power of TUMS, without the sugar. TUMS is the #1 Pharmacist-recommended antacid brand because it provides fast heartburn relief, as it goes to work in just seconds.
Truly, TUMS Sugar-Free has been our best find ever for heartburn relief. If you struggle with heartburn, I highly recommend giving TUMS Sugar-Free a try for yourself!
I purchased them at Target, but they’re also available on Amazon, CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens. They’re great to hand on-hand for summertime hosting, too!
4. Fruit & Herb Infused Water // It’s been a goal of mine all year long to drink more water! I have been proud of keeping up with that goal of mine. Ever since the start of the summer, I have really been loving fruit & herb infused water recipes. I’m not one who generally like just a plain water, haha! So, fruit-infused water is definitely a favorite of mine.
Some of my favorite recipes:
- Blueberry, Lemon, & Rosemary
- Honeydew, Cucumber, & Mint
- Strawberry, Basil & Lemon
5. Himalayan Salt Lamp // I just recently got my first Himalayan salt lamp and I’m loving it so far. The salt lamp cleans and freshens the air! Its soothing light helps you to ease into relaxation and become more calm and comforted. You can have the lamp anywhere in your house. I enjoy having mine in the bathroom when I’m getting ready for a nice, relaxing bath. It helps to set the overall atmosphere. It’s also great to put on as you’re getting ready to go to sleep for the night.
So, there you have it! These are some of the best wellness practices and products that I have been all about all summer long. The summer isn’t over yet! Try them out for yourself. Honestly, these practices and products for all of the time, so you can’t go wrong by starting them up! Let’s chat!