Hey, hey, hey! It’s time for another Nashville Travel Guide blog post. I know this is one many of you have been waiting to read!
One of the most fun things about Nashville is that it’s filled with amazing murals. There are tons literally everywhere, haha! Since this was my first trip to Nashville, I had some key touristy murals that I wanted to visit on this trip. The ones I’m sharing with you today are must visit murals. Being totally honest, there are a ton more on my list to visit the next time I’m in Nashville.
If you’re only visiting Nashville for 2-3 days like I did, these are some really easy murals to find and knock off your list! Let’s dive right in!
5 NASHVILLE MURALS YOU MUST VISIT:
1. What Lifts You Mural // This gorgeous mural was created by Kelsey Montague and is located in The Glutch. It’s at 11th Avenue South at the entrance of a parking garage next to Taziki’s. Ever since this gorgeous angel wings mural has popped up it’s been a hit for all of the locals and tourists. You can’t go to Nashville and not get your photo taken at this mural. When we visited, we got lucky and had NO line to wait in to get my photo taken but depending on the time you visit the mural, you might have to wait in the line. My thoughts? It’s totally worth waiting for!
2. Nashville Looks Good On You // This fun mural was created by NASH and is located in the parking lot behind The Frothy Monkey on 12th Avenue South. I just LOVE the style of this mural – super minimalistic and straight to the point. Seriously, too fun!
2509 12th Avenue South, Nashville.
3. I Believe In Nashville // The I Believe in Nashville mural is by DCVX Industries and is located on 12th Avenue South right next to Draper James and Edley’s. This is another hugely popular photo spot for those visiting Nashville. It’s definitely a must-visit mural and heck yes, you need to get your photo taken in front of it!
4. Draper James Wall // The artist of this gorgeous blue and white striped wall is unknown but it’s located on the side of Draper James at 2608 12th Avenue South. It’s also located directly across from the I Believe in Nashville mural! Two murals in one spot – perfection, right? The entire side of the building is covered with this beautiful striped pattern, so it’s a great spot to get large group photos taken at.
12 South is loaded with murals if you haven’t noticed already and believe it or not, there are more than the ones I visited!
5. I *Heart* Donuts // This adorable mural is located at Five Daughters Bakery just off of 12th Avenue South. It’s seriously so fun and you can’t miss getting your photo taken in front of it with your delicious, 100-layer donut from Five Daughters Bakery. FDB is seriously just Instagram photo goals inside and out. In addition to this cute mural on the building, there’s also a fenced-in area with more donut-loving art.
1110 Caruthers Ave, Nashville.