Cheers to the first day of Autumn, everyone! I am ecstatic that it's finally my favorite season, even though I'm waiting for the weather to still cool down a bit here in Southeastern Pennsylvania. I am just dying to be able to wear a sweater everyday again! Who's with me?
Last winter I decided that I wanted to organize some kind of swap through Coffee With Summer, so after some brainstorming I thought that a sweater swap would be perfect for the season. The sweater swap was a huge success and everyone that participated enjoyed it! As I was thinking about what kind of swap to do this year, I kept being brought back to the sweater swap. Since it got such a great response and is so useful for the cooler seasons, I'll be hosting another sweater swap! In fact, I am looking to make this a yearly event!
I decided to set the swap up a month earlier than last year for a couple of reasons. One reason being that it's not holiday time just yet, so it'll be easier to focus on putting together a thoughtful swap. The second reason being that you get to wear your sweater more for the chillier months. This will be a very good thing as they're predicting for a snowy and icy winter. You'll need to stay bundled up!
HOW THE SWAP WORKS:
1. Sign-up. There will be a limit of 20 people who can participate in this swap, but I am willing to extend that number to 30 if the demand for it is there.
2. Once the sign ups are closed (or have hit the limit), I'll start pairing everyone up with a partner. The person you'll be sending to is the same person who'll be sending to you!
3. I'll send out your buddy information via email as soon as I can. It's important to get to know their taste and style before going out and getting a sweater. I'll also be sending out a general email to everyone participating in the swap with general need-to-know information.
4. Budget: $25-$30 (not including shipping). I know this could sound expensive to some, but remember that you'll be receiving of the same worth, as well. What is mandatory to include: a sweater & a thoughtful note. What is optional, but encouraged to include: their favorite treat, little things they enjoy.
5. When it's all ready to be shipped, ship it! You'll be required to email the tracking code to me and your buddy.
6. When you've received your sweater, post it online! If you have Instagram, it's encouraged that you definitely post it on there with #cwssweaterswap or #sweaterswap15.
I am SO excited to be hosting this swap once again and to be participating as well! If you have any questions about the swap, just let me know in the comments and I'll get back to you!
SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED!