When I was in the process of creating my Holiday Gift Guide for Moms, I kept coming across some beautiful (and funny) gifts that would be great for breastfeeding moms. I breastfed Taya and I will breastfeed my sweet baby boy, as well. Breastfeeding is something I’m really passionate about and it’ll always have a special place in my heart. So, I couldn’t help myself… I put together a little gift guide full of gift ideas for breastfeeding mamas. 🙂
Most gift ideas are under $30! I tried my best to stick to unique ideas or clothing, rather than breastfeeding equipment and such. I’m sharing my top 5 favorites from my guide then the rest for ya!
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. It all adds up! It helps to keep CWS up and brewing, which helps my family.
GIFT IDEAS FOR BREASTFEEDING MOMS
1. Mama’s Boobery T-Shirt – I love, love motherhood tees that have humor to them and this one is too perfect and too accurate for the breastfeeding mom. There are a few small shops on Etsy that have their own version of this tee but you can find it on Amazon here. It comes in a few different colors: natural, light gray, and mauve.
2. Liquid Gold Watercolor Print – How stunning is this watercolor print? It beautifully illustrates the precious and powerful colostrum and anatomy of the breast. Our bodies are amazing!
3. Heart Boob Print Mug – I adore this mug! It’s cute and funny. I love how it accurately represents many different-sized and shaped boobs. Honestly, I don’t think you could go wrong with any of the mugs I linked in this gift guide!
4. This Is My Good Side Tee – If you’re a breastfeeding mama or are really close with one, you know we all have a “good” side or a side that baby prefers. My right side was my good side when I nursed Taya. This small shop also has the left version of this tee – find it here.
5. Water Into Liquid Gold Water Bottle – If you’re looking for a more practical gift for a breastfeeding mom, you can never go wrong with a new water bottle. This water bottle is also inspirational and encouraging for a breastfeeding mom, especially one who may be at the start of their breastfeeding journey.