It has been quite awhile since I have shared a post about my current goals, and after my last post, I feel it’s appropriate to share my goals with you all today.
1. Logo // Since the start of launching this blog I have been on the hunt to find the right logo. I have tried a few different designs, but none of them actually kept me content for more than a month. My ideal goal is to have the logo and everything else that goes along with branding it finished by the end of the month. If that doesn’t happen, but I’ve developed it more than I have now, I’ll be happy.
2. Business Cards // I have been wanting to invest in business cards for a year now and I still haven’t gotten around to making any. I have been putting them off because I knew Michael and I would be getting married, so my name would be getting changed and because I didn’t have a set logo. My goal here is to find designs I like, so that when I have my logo finished, I can order them right away.
3. Create Content In Advance // I either have a ton of things to write about or nothing at all. In order to always have content ready for publish, I need to create content in advance when the creative juices are flowing. As I mentioned in my last post, I’ll be posting a little less the next couple weeks. This is because I need time to get back to the basics so that I can start fresh with my creativity.
4. Grow My Bloglovin’ Following // This past month my goal was to reach 1,000 likes on Facebook by the end of the month…Success! I was able to go from about 450 likes to just over 1,000 in the time frame I set for myself. At this point, I have reached over 1,000 likes/follows on all of my social media accounts (woot woot!) and now it’s time to focus on my Bloglovin’ subscriptions. Right now I have about 430 followers on Bloglovin’ and I’d love to get that number closer to 700 by the end of the month. Help me out?
1. Use My Planner // I love planners so much, but yet it’s so hard for me to actually stick to using them! It’s absolutely craziness. Has anyone else experienced this? I am all about it for a few weeks, maybe even a month and then all of a sudden I realize I never use it anymore. Since having bought Whitney English’s Day Designer for Blue Sky a couple weeks ago, I seem to be doing well with keeping up. I really hope it sticks this time – I’m pretty confident it will, because this planner has everything I need in it. It’s very well-designed.
2. DIY Projects // With our apartment slowly coming along, I have just been dreaming about when I can finally decorate. A lot of the decorating I’d like to do are DIYs. I have always been the type of person who really wants to do DIYs, but has never found the time to dedicate to them. I’m hoping to dive into some neat projects and even share them here on the blog.
3. Exercise // I used to be a competitive dancer for about 10 years, so when I came to college and lost the everyday training I had…I naturally became out of shape. I am a dance coach at my church and the other day I had tried my very best to get through an entire routine I choreographed for one of my dancers, and goodness…I barely made it through. It’s really time for me to get back to exercising, so I can feel good and confident about my body again.
4. Husband Time // My husband is my number one priority, second to the Lord. I always want to have time with him to hear his heart, to get to know him deeper and to grow in love with him even more. Sometimes we get back from work and we’re just so tired that all we do is lay on the couch and catch up on our favorite TV shows, and that’s okay. Even those simple, laid-back times are cherished times to me. Is it always easy to stop what I’m doing to focus on my husband? No, it’s not. But I’m learning to be selfless in a way I have never experienced before and it’s the most growing things. I love married life with my darling husband.
What are your current goals for August or this season of life? What are your major goals? What are your short-term goals? I’d love to hear about them.