Happy Friday, friends!! So glad you’re here today. Let’s get right to it! CWS Happening is now the Monthly Coffee Chat. ☕️ It’s much more fitting, don’t you think? At the end of every month, I’ll be sharing some highlights about what’s going on in my personal life, blog life, favorite products, and tons more. Think of it as our monthly coffee date where we get caught up on pretty much anything and everything. Welcome! 🙂
– WHAT’S GOING ON IN MY LIFE –
It’s crazy to me that January is already coming to a close and it’s even crazier to me that this time in February, I’m going to have a 1-year-old. I can’t believe Taya is going to be 1 soon. How?! We won’t be having a birthday party for a few reasons but we will be doing a ton of photoshoots. We’re going to DIY Taya’s smash cake photos and I’m actually going to be making her smash cake. I’m so excited! We’re going to do a practice round before photos to make sure it’ll go smoothly… but mostly for fun. I’m working on redecorating Taya’s room a little bit to more reflect her personality. I’m not going too crazy but I’m enjoying finding affordable and stylish upgrades. I’ll share a reveal once it’s finished.
Taya is now sleeping in her room at night, which has been an incredible transition so far. Mike and I are working on making our master more of a “zen” retreat. Well, as zen as you can get on a budget, haha. I spend most of my time downstairs as a work at home mom, so it’ll be nice to have our bedroom be a relaxing retreat for me at the end of the day.
– IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: RECENT BLOG POSTS –
- Blog & Personal Goals For Quarter 1
- My Word Of The Year For 2021
- My Top Winter Beauty Essential
- 7 Tips To Practice Positive Self-Talk
- Where I Shop For Cute Baby Girl Clothes
- How To Develop Your Instagram Aesthetic
- Cute Baby Girl Outfits For Valentine’s Day on Amazon
- Taya’s Monthly Favorites – Vol. 1
– BLOG & CONTENT CREATION NEWS –
- I hit over 127,000 followers on TikTok! Absolutely insane! Though let’s be real, Taya is the STAR of the show. I’m really excited about the potential I’m seeing. If you love the content I share here, then you’ll want to follow on TikTok! @summertelban
- I started subtly changing my Instagram aesthetic at the end of 2020 and it was the right move. I finally feel like my feed really reflects my heart and “vibe” and I’m finally enjoying creating for Instagram again. Wow. I never thought I’d say that!
- I created a YouTube Channel!!! I never thought I’d get into YouTube for many reasons but after falling in love with creating video content and having it requested that I start YouTube, I figured I should just go for it. My first video will be live very soon! I’ll be creating lifestyle and motherhood content, so if that’s your thing and you’d love to support me, PLEASE subscribe!
– PRODUCTS I’M ABSOLUTELY LOVING –
- This daily to-do list notepad from The Joyful Co on Etsy. I love that it has a spot for self-care – so important! My mug in the photo at the top of this post is from TJC, too! Get 15% off with code SUMMER15
- This adjustable phone stand for my desk. It comes in 3 different colors – I have the white one. It’s exactly what I was looking for and I highly recommend it!
- This laptop case for my Macbook Pro. It is of incredible quality at such a great price. I have the color “camel” which is the perfect warm neutral.
- Mum & You’s Wind, Dribble, Drizzle Stick – it’s a multi-use balm for your baby’s face. A winter must-have for kiddos! Get 20% off Mum & You products on Amazon with code: SUMMERTELBAN20OFF
subscribe to my weekly newsletter!
I hope your start to 2021 has been a good one! Remember to choose positivity and hope.