What’s going on, CWS fam?! How in the world are we already halfway done with 2019? My mind is blown. Anyway, I’m glad you’re here to catch up with me today. 🙂
Last month, in my CWS Happenings post, I started to open up about how I was having a tough time with some personal matters and also with blogging. Then at the start of June, I opened up about how I truly hit blogger burnout for the first time. Writing and publishing my blog post all about my burnout experience was definitely helpful to me. Though, I can’t say it necessarily helped speed up the process of me coming out of burnout. Am I fully out of burnout now? Not quite… but I’m just choosing to be patient with myself and the process. I am, however, feeling inspired and excited for what’s to come, so that’s a start!
RECENT POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- The Best Wedding Registry Items You Need
- My Blogger Burnout Experience & How I’m Overcoming It
- Behind The Instagram Photo: NEW SERIES
- 4th Of July Outfit Ideas
- How To Protect Your Home & Pet From Fleas
- Even though there weren’t a ton of blog posts out this month, I did work on a ton behind-the-scenes!
- I was interviewed for 2 different podcast/interview series and I can’t wait to share the episodes with you when they’re up and live. It was definitely a step out of my comfort zone but I’m so glad I did the interviews. 🙂
- I got the opportunity to attend the Carrie Underwood concert as a VIP guest thanks to Duke Spirits and I brought my sweet blog friend, Amanda with me! We had a blast. We got to meet the ladies of Runaway June before the show which was so fun. Seriously, it was an incredible concert from start to finish!
- This past weekend I went on a work trip to NYC! I got to partner with GoDaddy for Her Conference and it was such an inspiring experience. I’ll be sharing more later this week.
- Mike and I’s 4th wedding anniversary is this Wednesday, June 26th! It feels like we got married yesterday… time is so funny. Sharing more on our anniversary. 😉
WATCHING… I’m still watching Jane the Virgin on Netflix and I’m obsessed with it! I’m also watching Queen of the South, So You Think You Can Dance, and Big Brother starts tonight. I’m not a fan of the new SYTYCD audition process at all – it’s overly produced and it’s completely lost its grit and transparency, in my opinion. I hope it gets better as the season goes on. Big Brother is one of Mike and I’s favorite shows so we’re pumped it’s back on.
WEARING… All the leggings, as usual. Truth… if you see me out and about, I’m almost always in athleisure. I have been loving my leggings from Lovely Fit Yoga – they’re made specifically for petites!
EATING… All the fresh fruit, please!
PLANNING… Nothing. Really… nothing, haha! The truth is, Mike has an incredibly busy summer with work, as our church is getting ready to move into its brand new building. I’d go into all of the details of Mike’s job but it’s a lot to explain. So, anyway, we’re keeping things low key this summer. No huge plans, just a go with the flow kind of season. As much as I love to travel, I’m okay with a laid back summer. 🙂
Thanks for catching up with me today! How are you? Tell me what’s going on in your life. What are your plans for the summer? Let’s chat!