Oh hey there! We’re in the middle of June already and seriously before we know it Christmas is going to be here. June has become one of my favorite months, as it’s where we first have really warm weather, but more importantly because it contains Michael and I’s wedding anniversary.
– We adopted a kitten and her name is Juniper! I’ll probably be putting together an introduction post about her sometime soon. She’s so spunky and cuddly all at once. She’s pretty much the perfect little kitten!
– I have been enjoying watching this season’s The Bachelorette over wine and good company every week. JoJo is the most classy bachelorette. I hope she ends up with the best guy for her!
– My nanny kids are out of school for the summer, which means the majority of my weeks will be spent with them full-time. They rock and are so much fun. Best “job” ever!
– I’m going home at the end of the month for a few days since Michael has to be heavily involved in media for VBS. It’s my sister’s 21st birthday at the end of the month, so it’ll be special to get to celebrate with her.
– I found this quaint little park down the road from our apartment and I have been loving visiting it every once in awhile. It’s the perfect spot to relax.
– Michael and I are going to spend our anniversary weekend at Niagara Falls on the US side. I’m really excited to go, as I have never gone there before!
– As of yesterday, I relaunced my Blog Sponsorship Program! I’m super excited to get it up and going again.
GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP //
– How Coffee Helps Me Survive The Day
– How To Have A Fun Daytime Adventure
– What Keeps My Husband Pursuing His Passions
– Blogger To Blogger Etiquette: The Dos & Don’ts Of The Blogging Community
– June Goals
– 5 Reasons Bloggers Should Use Twitter
– How To Plant Succulents In A Pot
– Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
– 8 Reasons Why We Chose To Have A First Look
– Blush Makeup Tutorial: The Perfect Summertime Look
POSTS I’M LOVING & THAT YOU’LL LOVE, TOO! //
– Stop Wasting Your Time Blogging For Huffington Post
– 5 Easy Ways To Simplify Your Life This Summer
– How To Clean Your Bathroom In 10 Minutes
– The 6 Types Of People You Need At Your Table
– 6 Things To Eliminate For A Happier, Healthier You