Hey there, everyone! I hope you’re all doing well. I’m doing pretty okay, despite life’s craziness! I can feel that change is coming, but I’m believing that it’s always for the good. Let’s get down to the happenings.
– My nanny kids go back to school in just about a week, so that means I’ll be able to have more time to focus on the blog. Hoping that some good opportunities come my way, as it’d be ideal if I could just focus on my blog instead of getting a second job.
– I re-opened my Instagram closet shop in hopes to sell some of the clothes that I don’t wear anymore. Everything is great quality and fairly priced!
– I celebrated Coffee With Summer’s Second Blogiversary!
– For National Dance Day, I choreographed a quick piece in about 20 minutes to celebrate the day. I will always be a dancer at heart, whether I’m dancing as much as I did growing up or not. It will always be a passion of mine. You can see it here.
– I have been working on my photography more. Check out some shots over on my photography page: Wade & Bloom Photography.
– Now that The Bachelorette is over, I’m watching Bachelor in Paradise. This is my first time actually watching this show! Anyone else watching?
– I just might be thinking about a possible rebrand for the near future…Don’t freak out. Not much would change, but I feel like I need to breath new life into what I’m envisioning for the long run of my blog.
GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP //
– DIY Floral Name Wall Art
– How To Wear A Romper When You’re Short
– How To Find Your Social Media Voice
– My 2 Year Blogiversary
– August Goals
– Things Only Bloggers Will Understand
– My Story Is Not Over
– Raspberry Peach Iced Tea
– Striped Off-The-Shoulder Top
POSTS I’M LOVING & THAT YOU’LL LOVE, TOO! //
– How I Simplified My Closet by Warth & Whimsy
– Natural Travel Toiletries by The Poppy Anthology
– 5 Ways To Be More Confident by Inspiration Indulgence
– 5 Ways To Treat Your Mind & Body by Blissfully Brunette