Hey there, friends! How’s life treating you? I hope you’re all doing well. Life is certainly a rollercoaster lately. Well, honestly it’s been like a rollercoaster all year this year. I can’t wait for a new season of life; my bones are aching for change.
– Honestly, there hasn’t been that much going on in my life. I’m actually struggling with the season I have been in for far too long now, but I’m trying to keep my head up. Change will come one day!
– I am thoroughly enjoying the fall weather – it’s been in the low 60s the past couple weeks. It’s absolutely beautiful. I can’t wait for the weather to drop more, though!
– My youngest sister, Corryn, visited me in Pennsylvania last week. We had such an awesome time together and I can’t wait until she comes to visit again.
– Michael and I will be going pumpkin picking tomorrow, and I am just too excited!
– I can’t wait until Thanksgiving, because I get to go home. Thanksgiving back home is always one of my favorite times of the year. I might even go to my high school’s Thanksgiving Day football game. We’ll see! I can’t believe I’ve been out of high school for over 5 years. It’s crazy how time flies.
– I am thinking about diving in to use Instagram’s stories, as it’d be a great way to promote all things blogging, but I’m still not sure if I want to yet. I still love Snapchat!
GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP //
– How To Dress Up A Graphic Tee
– Edgy Rocker Chic Style
– Dear Brands, Bloggers Don’t Work For Free
– October Goals
– Travel Kit For My Kitten
– The Importance Of Celebrating Yourself Regularly
– 10 Things Every Blog Post Needs Before You Hit Publish
– What I Keep In My Purse As A Nanny
SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT //
Let’s get right down to it. No human being should be owned by anyone, anywhere, for any reason – ever. It really is that simple. I’m so glad to be partnering with @sudaragoods, a brand with a cause for empowering women in India through providing safe, sustainable jobs for those who’ve escaped the sex trade. Made from hope and made for comfort. It’s loungewear worn by world-changers.
Fall is seriously my most favorite time of the year. I wish I could live in a world where it was fall all year round. For real! Anyone with me? I have been loving my twisted ribbed knit ear warmer from @kneedlesandleaves SO much already! It’s so warm and cozy. It’s the perfect accessory for any fall outfit. I can’t wait to rock this darling piece all season long. Use code SUMMER10 to get 10% off your order at @kneedlesandleaves until 10/8!???
A photo posted by Summer Breeze Telban (@summertelban) on
I am a huge believer in upbeat self-care and in treating yourself well, which is why I’m always loving @freemanbeauty masks! Tonight I’m wearing my newest favorite – the apple cider vinegar mask – it smells amazing and works incredible. Talk about feel-good fun for your soul and your skin! #freemanbeauties #ad
POSTS I’M LOVING THAT YOU’LL LOVE TOO //
What about you? What’s going on in your life? Anything fun and exciting? Is there anything you’re looking forward to in the next few week? Let’s chat!
Don’t forget to connect with me on social media!
SO much love for you all!