Hi all! How are ya doing? Can you believe we’re already over a quarter of the year through 2017? For me, it’s hard to believe. I have been going, going, going the past couple months with the move, family events, and more. It’s been so insane and I can’t wait until May, so that I can get a break from all of the running around.
– HAPPENINGS –
- We’re basically all unpacked! The only room that needs a lot of love is Michael’s office. I’d help him unpack and organize things, but I have no idea what more than half of the things he has are. There are tons of cables and electronics, haha.
- I have slowly been decorating the house. My hugest issue in this is having money to purchase the pieces I’d love to have…for example: a couch, bookshelves, and decor items. We’ll be getting a couch soon, though! (Yay, tax return!)
- I started selling LipSense last month, but actually haven’t been able to get that in full swing yet for a couple reasons. 1. Since LipSense is getting so big, they’re almost constantly out of stock of everything. 2. When things are in stock, I have no money to actually purchase them because that’s life, haha. Be sure to join my Facebook group to learn more!
- I had my best friend/s bridal shower! It was beyond beautiful. I’m so excited for her big day this coming Saturday, April 22nd! It’s an honor to be her Matron of Honor.
- My little sister had her sweet baby boy! Meet Bennett Paul! He’s seriously an angel – one of the most content babies I have ever met. What a blessing. So happy that both my sister and baby Bennett are healthy!
- This was my fourth year judging the dance categories at PennDel’s District Fine Arts Festival. FAF is a discipleship tool of national youth ministries designed to “help students discover, develop and deploy their ministry gifts.” It means the world to me to use my gift of dance in this way – to pour into the lives of youth who share the same gift!
- I got to go home for Easter to spend time with my sister and baby Bennett. I also got to spend some time with a ton of other family members over the weekend and on Easter.
- On Sunday afternoon, I drove 5 1/2 hours up to Rochester, New York where Michael is from. My mother-in-law is also my hair stylist! My hair was desperate for a fresh, new color, especially with my bestie’s wedding being this coming weekend. Yesterday, my mother-in-law and I got pedicures together and it was the most relaxing, fun thing ever. I’m seriously so blessed.
- Today, I’m driving back to Pennsylvania and then I’ll have a day to regroup and focus on sleeping in and self-care before the wedding festivities and nannying the majority of next week.
- It’s been a sure busy time in my life this entire month of April! I’m just thankful it’s for all great things! God is good.
– GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP –
- How To Fill Up Your Content Calendar In An Hour
- Why You Need To Make “Me Time” A Priority
- How To Create A Gallery Wall
- Past Posts That Make Up Who I Am
- April Goals (Blog & Personal)
- Paisley Dress With thredUP
- Spring Beauty Favorites
- How To Overcome Your Fear Of Self-Promotion
- Casual Easter Outfit (PERFECT For Spring!)
- How To Craft The Perfect Pinterest Profile
– SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT –
Life has been really looking up over the past couple months, but it has also been super messy. The good kind of messy and the stressful kind of messy. With the move back in February, I was forced to take an unplanned break from a lot of blog work, which wasn’t ideal at all financially. The entire month of March, I have been working really hard to get my blog up and running towards where I want it to be again. It’s definitely not where I want it to be just yet, but it feels good to be getting back to what I love. Pursuing what you love to do isn’t always pretty or ideal, but it sure is a wild ride that leaves you feeling all kinds of alive. So here I am, messy + alive. Raw and real.
– WHAT I’VE BEEN LISTENING TO LATELY –
Somedays, I don’t know what I’d do if it wasn’t for music. You feel me? If you’re a lover of different genres of music like I am, check out my springtime playlist. It’s full of mainly indie/alternative music. If you’re on Spotify, be sure to subscribe to my playlist! I’ll be adding to it all throughout the springtime.
– POSTS I’M LOVING THAT YOU’LL LOVE TOO –
- Working Through Fear & Anxiety Of The Unknown by Inspiration Indulgence
- Five Steps To Recapture Your Motivation by My Fair Olinda
- 7 Types Of Content That Increase Website Traffic & Improve SEO by Mariah Magazine
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update from The SITS Girls
- Everything I Know About Instagram’s Hashtag Problem & Shadow Banning by Pierce Social
What about you? What’s going on in your life? Anything fun and exciting? Is there anything you’re looking forward to in the next few weeks? Let’s chat!
Don’t forget to connect with me on social media!