Oh hey, it’s Monday! Since it’s the start of another month, I’ll be sharing some of what happened in April in case you missed anything and would like to get caught up. Life has been a strange roller coaster lately. I have been overwhelmed and stressed all month long, and to be honest, I have been really down. But I am grateful that even in this storm, God remains fixed and sure, always calling me to peace.
As you’ve probably noticed already, I have redesigned my site! I finally found time over the weekend to switch things up a little bit. There will be a few more tweaks here and there over the next week or so, but I am loving how it’s coming out already. I love the crisp and cleaner look that it has now. So fresh!
– Wedding planning is very stressful and anyone who says otherwise has to be joking. Even though it’s overwhelming, I am enjoying this season, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I can’t wait until it’s over. I just want to be married to my darling already! (53 days!)
– I had my second Bridal Shower back home in Massachusetts this month. My aunts had planned it for me and it was such a sweet time. I loved being able to see my family and friends who I haven’t seen in awhile.
– My sample dress came out wonderfully and my final dress will be finished something this month.
– I had my final showcase as a dancer and leader of Dry Bones Dance Ministry. Even though it wasn’t in the hardcore training I was used to or in the competitive setting, it was still wonderful pursuing one of my greatest passions through college. You can see my final solo HERE.
Grab a cup, get caught up //
– I reviewed some awesome hair products by Dessange Paris. Absolutely recommend their products!
– I gave a recap of my crazy busy and joyful Easter week/weekend. I loved being a part of the social media team for PennDel’s Youth Convention this year!
– God is always extending peace to us. All we have to do to receive it is to reach out.
– I introduced Darling Threads, which is my Instagram closet sale of gently worn items thrifted from my closet and some local shops. All of the money is going towards wedding costs. Stop by and see if there’s something you’d like.
– I gave 5 tips on positive self talk, because we can always be growing to speak more positively over ourselves.
– Sometimes you have to do what’s best for yourself. It’s not selfish. It’s healthy and important.
From my sponsors – Grab another, you’ll love these //
– Brooke did a DIY on these tiny little flower baskets for May Day!
– Betsy shares the perfect little gift basket for how to pamper your mom on Mother’s Day!
– Crystal gave some tips on how to survive 24 hours on the Amtrak!
– Bex shared her DIY tutorial on how to make a floral lampshade!
– Kara encouraged in the truth that as Christians, we are a part of a kingdom that cannot be shaken!
– If you’re in the Texas area and are looking to get some photos taken soon, check out Tanner Beason Photography!
– Ladies, you have to check out Emily & Eden’s jewelry selection!
To celebrate the site’s new look, I’m having an ad sale. If you’re in the market for a new blog to sponsor with a sponsorship package just for you, check out my options and take advantage of the sale! Sale goes from May 4th – May 10th (6pm EST).