Hey there, CWS family! It’s been a bit since my last monthly coffee chat. This year has been all over in terms of keeping up with the blog. My hope is to get regular with my monthly coffee chats again in 2022! If you’re new around here, my monthly coffee chat is a time to just chat about life happenings, things I’m currently loving, and tons more with you. 🙂
I really don’t know how we’re wrapping up November and onto December already. I feel this year has flown by. It’s bittersweet for sure.
– WHAT’S GOING ON IN MY LIFE –
- We’ve been keeping things low-key around here. We stayed home for Thanksgiving and I’m glad we did. I would love to see family every holiday, but driving 6+ hours is getting harder and harder to do as my little family grows.
- The holiday season is one of my busy seasons for content, so I tend to work extra hours this time of year. From holiday gift guides to creative content creation for brand partners, I am constantly working. I still have a good work/life balance through this season, though. It is so important!
- I have been daydreaming about baby boy’s nursery. We’ll be starting it in January! My Pinterest board is already booming with decor inspiration. I can’t wait!
- We have been working with Taya more and more on developing her speech and we’re already seeing progress. She’s not behind but I know she can talk more than she is. She knows she can communicate with me without using her words, so I think that’s why she chooses not to talk sometimes, haha.
– IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: RECENT BLOG POSTS –
– THINGS I’M CURRENTLY LOVING –
- BLANQI Everyday Maternity Leggings – The most comfortable and supportive maternity leggings I have found so far. I wish I splurged on these when I was pregnant with Taya. They are worth it!
- Vans Slip Ons – I love Vans but I love their slip ons even more now that I’m pregnant. Slips ons mean I don’t have to bend over to tie them, haha. I’m definitely grabbing a couple more pairs!
- Tanologist Face & Body Drops – I love self-tanner. I just feel more like myself when I have a glow to myself. I usually use a dry oil or mousse but both can be a hassle in pregnancy. I gave these Tanologist self-tanning drops a go and I am very happy with them! All you do is add a few drops to your regular moisturizer and apply all over. They’re safe to use on your face in a moisturizer, too. I personally don’t apply them to my face – I just use a different foundation to match my body.
- Lovevery Play Kits – Okay, Taya is definitely loving the Lovevery Play Kits more than I am, but seeing her so happy and learning while playing makes me love Lovevery, too!
That’s it for now, fam! I’ll be back with another coffee chat at the end of December!