Hey, hey!! I’m glad you’re back here at CWS! Today is all about stocking stuffers for him and her!
I have only ever written gift guides for him and her before, but I’m really excited to bring a new gift guide edition to CWS today: Stocking Stuffers! Woo!
If you haven’t yet checked out my gift guides for this year, you’ve got to do so right now! Check them out below! What’s the best part about my gift guides? There are gift ideas for EVERY budget.
For my stock stuffers guide, I kept everything under $20! Yep! This goes for all of my recommendations – for him and for her. I hope it’s helpful to ya!
– STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HIM –
1. Apt. 29 Adjustable Belt // Back in September, my husband forgot his belt at home the weekend of his cousin’s wedding. So, we went out and found this belt. We were skeptical at first but he loves this belt! It has a track inlay which allows the buckle to adjust every quarter-inch for an exact and comfortable fit without holes or any cuts. It’s awesome. It’s currently on sale for $18.00 under 12/8!
2. On-The-Go Old Fashioned Set // This is a set of 5 single-serve Old Fashioned cocktail mixers. The perfect gift for the jetsetter. Simply bring on of these bottles along and make the perfect Old Fashioned for your flight. This set is $15.00!
3. Coffee Maple Syrup // What dude doesn’t love french toast and pancakes? Am I right? This is an organic grade A maple syrup that has been blended with coffee. It’s blended with Stumptown Coffee and is handmade in Brooklyn, NY. Super unique and fun, yet practical!
4. Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card // Grab your favorite guy a Buffalo Wild Wings gift card! Most men love Bdubs – it’s a great game-day restaurant and obviously, their wings are fantastic!
5. Beard Bib For Shaving // Okay, ladies… who else hates having to clean up the extra bits after your man has shaved his face? I know I do, haha. This beard bib is 100% on my list to buy my husband. Sure, the guys will laugh at how ridiculous it is but I’m sure after one use, they’ll love it, too! It’s $15.99!
6. Extra Lightning Cables // Charging cables are always disappearing in my house, so it never hurts to gift some extra in your man’s stocking! This one is a 6-foot long cable. We have these exact ones (and keep buying them) – they’re great! It’s $14.99!
7. Backscratcher // “Babe, can you do me a favor? Can you scratch my back?” Ladies, please tell me I’m not the only one who gets this on a daily basis, haha! This helps you out and lets your man scratch his own back! 🙂 This one is adjustable! It’s $6.88 right now!
9. Rugged & Dapper Lip Balm // This lip balm set of 4 is a great stocking stuffer for any guy for the wintertime. This lip balm by Rugged & Dapper is organic and is made of 100% natural ingredients. It’s matte, so it won’t leave your man’s lips glossy LOL! This set of 4 goes for $12.95!
10. Steripod Travel Toothbrush Cover // These Steripod toothbrush covers are seriously awesome. My husband and I both have some for ours and they come in super handy for traveling. It’s a clip-on cover and fits on any standard toothbrush, even electric toothbrushes! This cover is just $2.99!10 Stocking Stuffers For Him Under $20 Click To Tweet
Now it’s time for my stocking stuffer recommendations for every lady on your list! Yes, there’s something for every gal! 🙂
– STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HER –
2. EOS Lip Balm // EOS lip balm is one that you can’t go wrong with! Their lip balms are typically my go-to for the winter. It’s a necessity!
4. Morphe 9C Jewel Crew Eyeshadow Palette // Have a stocking you need to fill for a makeup lover in your life? This is it! Morphe eyeshadow palettes are highly pigmented and they’re affordable. This one is perfect to fit into a stocking! It’s only $12.00!
5. Stila Kiss The Stars Liquid Lip Set // Ok. For real. This trio of liquid lipsticks is SUCH a deal! It comes with three neutral shades that are perfect for everyday wear or a special occasion. It’s an award-winning stay-all-day lipstick! This set is $20 – so worth it!10 Stocking Stuffers For Her Under $20 Click To Tweet
6. Flawless Facial Hair Remover // Okay, I was super skeptical about using a facial hair remover because I was scared my hair would grow in dark. I have been using this one for over a year now and guess what, no dark hair! It gently removes any peach fuzz or unwanted hair on your face with ease. Seriously, I recommend this to all of my friends! It’s only $19.99!
7. Kate Spade Stud Earrings // These Kate Spade stud earrings are just TOO fun! They have sparkly glitter flurries frozen inside the stud. They’re a great statement piece, even though they’re a mini stud.
8. A Ring Holders Set // This set of 3 ring holder set it just too cute! Great for any fashionista with a lot of accessories.
9. Facial Masks // Facial masks are always a great idea for every woman. Two of my personal favorites and ones that I recommend are 1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Clay Face Mask and 2. Feeling Beautiful Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel-Off Face Mask. The Tea Tree Face Mask is $17.00 and the Pomegranate Peel-Off is only $4.29!
10. Champagne Dreams Gourmet Gummies // These gourmet gummies are brut & rose-flavored – delicious! They are non-alcoholic (bummer) 😉 but they’re perfect to stuff into the stocking of a candy-loving lady!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Well, there you have it! My first ever stocking stuffers gift guide! WOO! I hope you got some great ideas. Let me know in the comments if you get anything from my recommendations!