Nashville by far has been one of my favorite places to travel to. It was on my bucket list for years so being able to go was an absolute dream come true.
Last week, I shared about how Michael and I made our trip to Nashville possible and you all loved it. Many of you asked me to share more about our trip – don’t you worry, I have lots planned to share with you! 🙂
Today I’ll be sharing all about the hotel we stayed at – The Hayes Street Hotel. The Hayes Street Hotel is an independent boutique hotel that offers a fresh take on modern Nashville while encouraging guests to see the city through a local’s lens, delivered with warm Southern spirit and hospitality in a fresh modern setting. The Hayes Street Hotel is a newer hotel and they just celebrated their 1 year anniversary back in early April.
Before I go any further, I want to disclaim that this post is not sponsored. We just really enjoyed our stay at The Hayes Street Hotel and I wanted to recommend them to you.Where to stay in Nashville - The Hayes Street Hotel! Click To Tweet
The Hayes Street Hotel is located in the perfect location in my opinion. They’re close enough to where all of the action is but far enough away to where you’re in a quiet, safe area to relax after a day out and about. They’re located between the world famous honky-tonk scene of Music Row, the hallways of Vanderbilt and Tennessee State, and they’re just one block from Broadway. Like I said, they’re in the best location!
We didn’t get a rental car for our trip so we depended on Uber to get us around the city. We never had to wait for our driver for more than 3 minutes and while Nashville is a hotspot for Uber, we really believe the location of the hotel was a huge help in that.
The Hayes Street Hotel offers valet parking if you choose to get a rental car for your trip.
The Hayes Street Hotel is a pet-friendly hotel, which is such a great perk for those who need to take their fur friend along on their travels. It was so fun seeing all the pups around. The hotel even has a food and water bowl for the pups outside on the patio. While we don’t have any pups, we loved that the hotel was pet-friendly because it made the entire atmosphere homier.
They even offer a “VIP PUP” package which includes a “pup cake” for your fur baby upon check-in.
The hotel lobby was by far one of my most favorite part of our stay. It was bright and airy and beyond welcoming. As a lover of all things bright, white, and modern with a unique flair, you bet I was swooning from the moment I stepped through the hotel doors. While we were checking in, I did a quick Instagram Stories sweep of the lobby area. How could I not? It’s gorgeous.
The Hayes Street Hotel has their own hotel bar in the lobby and it’s absolutely stunning. The drinks were amazing and even better than that, the service was incredible. Both bartenders that we had throughout our stay were super friendly and upbeat! The bar offers happy hour specials, as well as bar food snacks. I loved their chicken sliders and Michael’s favorite was their friend cauliflower!
Some nights they have guest artists come in and play, making the entire atmosphere even cooler. There’s nothing like sipping on a cocktail while basking in some good live music.
Continuing on about the staff service… everyone was so welcoming. It truly felt like coming home. Everyone was really sweet and conversational, from the valet service to the housekeeping staff. We had never stayed somewhere before where literally everyone was so pleasant.The Hayes Street Hotel - Full Review Click To Tweet
– OUR ROOM –
So, funny story. I had totally meant to take photos in our room right when we arrived but I was too excited that I just started unpacking right away, haha. I did, however, give you guys a mini tour on Instagram Stories of our room. You can go check it out in my “Travel” highlight on my Instagram profile. 😉
We booked their One King Bed Room which was perfect for us. It was very roomy and had a sectioned off entryway complete with a mini fridge and coffee maker. The bathroom was to the right in the entryway and was really well-lit and clean. The closet space was left of the door. The little desk space in the corner was easily one of my favorite areas. The mirror above the desk gave me all of the *heart eyes*, as well as the gorgeous headboard. The desk space was perfect for dumping my photos, editing, and catching up on emails in between our trips on the town.
The bed was super comfortable and to be honest, I was surprised how well I slept on the trip, because typically when I’m not in my own bed, I don’t sleep too well. So, that was a very pleasant surprise, especially since we did so much running around each day during our visit.
The Hayes Street hotel offers complimentary WIFI, USB ports (such a perk!), flat screen HDTVs, and complimentary continental breakfast.
MORE PERKS & OVERALL EXPERIENCE:
- The Hayes Street Hotel also offers some great specials & packages: VIP Pup Package, Romance Package, Bachelorette Package, Parking Package, Nashville Vacation Package, Active Duty Military Package, and Project 615 Package.
- The Project 615 Package is for supporting Project 615 which is all about helping restore those who are on the path of recovery from homelessness, addiction, and mental illness. They work side-by-side with Set Free Ministries in Nashville. Set Free houses 40+ men who are recovering from homelessness, drug/alcohol addiction, and mental illness. As someone who’s passionate about these issues, it brings me so much joy to know that The Hayes Street Hotel is active in helping those who struggle with these issues.
- Their rooms are more than affordable for the area and for everything you’re getting in your experience, every room price is a steal!
- I can’t stress enough how amazing the staff was. Like I already mentioned above, everyone was super friendly. Even those working the valet parking would rush over and open my door when we’d arrive from using Uber. Seriously, so sweet!
- Perfect location! We were just under a 10-minute drive to the heart of downtown where there’s the best nightlife. We were also a short drive to some amazing coffee shops, The Gulch, and more.
- They Hayes Street Hotel is very clean and has such a comfortable atmosphere, both in the rooms and in the lobby experience.
Planning a trip to Nashville? You've got to stay at this boutique hotel! Click To Tweet
If you’re planning a trip to Nashville in the future, you’ve got to stay at The Hayes Street Hotel. We plan to be visiting Nashville a lot in the future and we’ll definitely be staying at The Hayes Street Hotel every time.