It’s that time of year, friends! It’s GIFT GUIDE season now that the holiday season is upon us. I have a great handful of gift guides rolling out over the next week that you’re sure to love. Since men are typically the tougher group to shop for, I figured it just made sense to publish this gift guide first: Holiday Gift Guide for Him Under $50.
That’s right, everything found here today is under $50! Let’s be real – everyone is on a budget during the holiday season, am I right? All of my gift guides this year will feature items that are all under $50. You won’t be seeing anything over that from me this year.
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. But, it all adds up and helps to keep CWS up and brewing.
If you purchase something through my links, please know I deeply appreciate it. And feel free to reach out and tell me, too! 🙂 Thank you for supporting Coffee With Summer!The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide For Him Under $50! Click To Tweet
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM UNDER $50
1. Necktie Travel Roll – How genius is this necktie travel roll for the businessman on-the-go in your life? This stylish cylinder is made from vegan leather and easily stores a necktie in a space-efficient way. You can find this goodie here for $24!
2. Northern Lights Whiskey & Tobacco Candle – Michael and I have had many different Northern Lights candles over the past few years and his favorite is this Whiskey & Tobacco scented candle. These candles are hand-poured in the U.S, the burn time is 35 hours, and it features a natural cork cover. This candle is just $13.70 on Amazon (and Prime!)
4. Clinique For Men Great Skin Kit – This kit includes a full-size Clinique For Men Maximum Hydrator 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, a full-size Charcoal Face Wash, Face Scrub, Clinique Aloe Shave Gel, and Dopp Kit. This kit is $45.50!
5. Harry’s Holiday Gift Set – Over the past few years, Harry’s has become widely praised and for good reason. Their shave products are sharp, durable, and affordable. My husband firmly believes every man should have this set. This set is only $14.99!
6. Smart Squeeze Stress Relief Ball – This modern take on a stress ball is simply too cool. It takes you through your anxious and stressful moments while also building your grip strength. It syncs up with an app on your phone that tracks your progress and strength. There are games that can be played with it, too. There’s a video of it here. This gadget is $40.00!
7. Personalized Journal/Notebook From Minted – I believe these personalized journals are for anyone and everyone on your list. You can personalize them for free with the giftee’s name and some you can add photos to. These start at only $16! I have given these as gifts for the past 3 years and they’re always a hit.
8. Men’s Lands’ End Ribbed Quarter-Zip Pullover Sweater – There’s nothing cozier than a nice pullover sweater and this ribbed design is in right now. The colors are awesome! This is $41.96!
9. Cozy, Cotton Longsleeve Robe – Men love robes and being comfortable, too! This robe comes in 4 colors, has two pockets, and an open front with sash closure. Great for the homebody! Price ranges from $43.99 – $45.99.
10. L.L. Bean Flannel-Lined Slippers – When looking for the perfect pair of slippers for the man in your life, you need to immediately go to L.L. Bean. They have some of the best at really fair prices. They’re also some of the most long-lasting slippers out there. These are $49.95.
11. Knit Beanie With Bluetooth Headphones – I came across this fun find and just had to add it. This Bluetooth beanie is great for the man who shovels, goes on runs, or simply just loves wearing beanies in the winter. Listen to music or podcasts easily. This Amazon (Prime!) find is $14.91!
12. Dual Wireless Charging Pad – When Michael was on the hunt for a charging pad for his phone earlier this year, he found this one and has loved it ever since. It’s compatible with a bunch of different devices and is case-friendly, too. It’s $35.99 on Amazon (Prime!) and definitely worth it!
14. Fossil RFID Flip ID Bifold Wallet – This wallet is built with RFID-blocking technology that protects personal information. It has 6 card slots, a bill compartment, 2 slip pockets, and 2 ID windows. This wallet is $48! My husband swears by the quality of Fossil’s wallets.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! Well, the first of a good handful of gift guides coming your way from me. 😉 Happy shopping!