It’s that time of year, friends! It’s GIFT GUIDE season now that the holiday season is upon us. I have a great handful of gift guides rolling out over the next week that you’re sure to love. Since men are typically the tougher group to shop for, I figured it just made sense to publish this gift guide first: Holiday Gift Guide for Him Under $50.
That’s right, everything found here today is under $50! Let’s be real – everyone is on a budget during the holiday season, am I right? All of my gift guides this year will feature items that are all under $50. You won’t be seeing anything over that from me this year.
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. But, it all adds up and helps to keep CWS up and brewing.
If you purchase something through my links, please know I deeply appreciate it. And feel free to reach out and tell me, too! 🙂 Thank you for supporting Coffee With Summer!The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide For Him Under $50! Click To Tweet
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM UNDER $50
1. Champion Reverse Weave Jogger Pants – Champion is one of the best brands when it comes to men’s basics, especially their sweats! Jogger pants are really on-trend and whether your guy loves hitting the gym or lounging around in comfort, he needs a pair of these. Available in 2 colors: Oxford Gray & Cherry Pie. Price: $45!
2. Necktie Travel Roll – How genius is this necktie travel roll for the businessman on-the-go in your life? This stylish cylinder is made from vegan leather and easily stores a necktie in a space-efficient way. You can find this goodie here for $24!
3. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Men’s Skincare Starter Kit – Skincare isn’t just important for women, it’s important for men, too! This starter kit is great for the guy who travels a ton or enjoys trying out new products. The set includes a face wash, body scrub soap, shave cream, and a facial moisturizer. This set is $39!
4. Northern Lights Whiskey & Tobacco Candle – Michael and I have had many different Northern Lights candles over the past few years and his favorite is this Whiskey & Tobacco scented candle. These candles are hand-poured in the U.S, the burn time is 35 hours, and it features a natural cork cover. This candle is just $15 on Amazon (and Prime!)
5. Ted Baker London Stainless Steel Hip Flask With Shot Cups – When I came across this nifty gift at the price it’s at, I knew I needed to include it! This is a 12oz. a flask that comes with 2 shot cups and is made of faux leather texture in the color teal. This find usually retails at $42 but it’s only $24.99 here.
7. Fossil Hold Steady Nylon Bracelet – Fossil is one of my husband’s favorite brands so I always look there for gift ideas. This Hold Steady bracelet is a great find for guys. It’s masculine yet still classy. Fossil has some awesome men’s bracelets – definitely check them out. This bracelet is only $28!
8. Harry’s Holiday Gift Set – Over the past few years, Harry’s has become widely praised and for good reason. Their shave products are sharp, durable, and affordable. My husband firmly believes every man should have this set. This set is only $14.99!
9. Smart Squeeze Stress Relief Ball – This modern take on a stress ball is simply too cool. It takes you through your anxious and stressful moments while also building your grip strength. It syncs up with an app on your phone that tracks your progress and strength. There are games that can be played with it, too. There’s a video of it here. This gadget is $39.95!
10. Fossil RFID Leather Bifold Wallet – This wallet comes in brown (shown) and dark brown and is built with RFID-blocking technology that protects personal information. It has 8 card slots, currency pouch, slip pockets, and a flip-out ID window. This wallet is $48! My husband swears by the quality of Fossil’s wallets.
11. Personalized Journal/Notebook From Minted – I believe these personalized journals are for anyone and everyone on your list. You can personalize them for free with the giftee’s name and some you can add photos to. These start at only $16! I have given these as gifts for the past 3 years and they’re always a hit.
12. Croft & Barrow Quarter-Zip Fleece Pullover – My husband and I are huge Kohl’s shoppers and one of Mike’s favorite brands there is Croft & Barrow. Last year, he grabbed this pullover for a casual holiday event he had to go to and ever since, has raved about getting more of them. It’s nice and comfortable – truly a great gift! Available in 11 colors for only $19.99 right now!
13. Cozy, Cotton Longsleeve Robe – Men love robes and being comfortable, too! This robe comes in 4 colors, has two pockets, and an open front with sash closure. Great for the homebody! Price ranges from $43.99 – $45.99.
14. L.L. Bean Flannel-Lined Slippers – When looking for the perfect pair of slippers for the man in your life, you need to immediately go to L.L. Bean. They have some of the best at really fair prices. They’re also some of the most long-lasting slippers out there. These are $49.95.
15. Knit Beanie With Bluetooth Headphones – I came across this fun find and just had to add it. This Bluetooth beanie is great for the man who shovels, goes on runs, or simply just loves wearing beanies in the winter. Listen to music or podcasts easily. This Amazon (Prime!) find is $14.91!
16. S’well Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle – S’well is a reputable brand which is why their products are slightly on the higher side for drinkware but in my opinion, they’re worth it. This commuter water bottle is a new design from S’well and it holds 16oz. Great for the on-the-go guy or commuter in your life. It’s $35!
17. W&P Design Gather Around Cocktails Recipe Book – This is a great choice for the party-loving friend in your life. This cocktail recipe book has 45 cocktail recipes aimed at a ton of different occasions. Grab it for $20!
18. Dual Wireless Charging Pad – When Michael was on the hunt for a charging pad for his phone earlier this year, he found this one and has loved it ever since. It’s compatible with a bunch of different devices and is case-friendly, too. It’s $42.99 on Amazon (Prime!) and definitely worth it!
19. Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Mix 40 Pack – Every man loves to munch on snacks and I think this huge bundle of 40 individual-sized packs of Cheetos flavors is too fun! Includes (6) bags of Cheetos Crunchy XXTRA Flamin’ Hot, (12) bags of Cheetos Crunchy Flamin’ Hot Limon, (12) bags of Cheetos Crunchy Flamin’ Hot and (10) bags of Cheetos Flamin Hot Puffs. This entire pack is just $26.20.
20. Beard King Beard Bib – This is on my list to get for Michael because wow, it’d make cleaning up after shaving so much easier for him. It’s a cape that suctions onto the mirror so that it catches all of the beard clippings. Seriously, it’s genius. It’s only $22.99 on Amazon (Prime!)Shopping for that man in your life this holiday season? Here's a HUGE round-up of great gift options. Best part? They're all under $50! Time to shop! Click To Tweet
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! Well, the first of a good handful of gift guides coming your way from me. 😉 Happy shopping!