Are you ready for another holiday gift guide, CWS fam? I sure hope so! Today’s gift guide is all about finding gifts for your parents and in-laws! I had polled my audience on Instagram Stories the other week and this gift guide was HIGHLY requested! I really hope it’s helpful to those of you who feel stuck when it comes to buying for your parents or in-laws.
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. But, it all adds up and helps to keep CWS up and brewing.
If you purchase something through my links, please know I deeply appreciate it. And feel free to reach out and tell me, too! 🙂 Thank you for supporting Coffee With Summer!The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide Under $50: For Parents & In-Laws Click To Tweet
HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR MOM OR MOTHER-IN-LAW:
1. Bedside Smartphone Vase – Okay, how cute is this smartphone holder and vase?! When I saw it, I knew I needed to add it here. It’s a unique gift and really is a great choice for your mom or mother-in-law. It steps outside the “usual” type gifts. It’s available in colors: mint and white. It’s $32!
2. Personalized Snap Tote – This durable cotton snap tote is such a thoughtful gift – it’s beautifully designed and is practical. It’s perfect for a farmer’s market stroll or for running errands. The personalization touch is a custom foil-pressed leather tag and the best part is the personalization is FREE! This snap tote is just $28!
3. Croft & Barrow Waffle Knit Robe – Every mother needs to have a cozy, waffle knit robe in their cozy wardrobe and this one is perfect. I actually have this exact robe in white and I love it! It comes in 7 different colors and is available in sizes: XS – XXL. It’s on sale for $31.99 right now!
4. Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser – This best-selling diffuser is a great choice for the mom or mother-in-law who’s all about creating a welcoming environment in their home. It has two length settings – 4 hours continually or 8 hours intermittently. Its sleek design is stunning! It’s $39.99!
5. Shea Butter Thera-Soft Socks (4-Pack) – Socks might seem like a boring gift but not when they’re infused with shea butter! This 4-pack is perfect for the winter season wherever you’re located and they have grip beads to prevent slipping. This pack is just $20.
6. Homesick Candles – Homesick Candles are really a sentimental gift, especially for the one who doesn’t live in the state or place they grew up in. These candles help remedy that homesick feeling a bit! Available in all states here for just $30!Here are 10 great gift ideas all under $50 for your Mom or Mother-in-law! Click To Tweet
7. Personalized Planner – I have shared a version of this personalize planner in gift guides before and it’s because it’s a great go-to gift for anyone. I have gifted this over the past few years and it’s always been a hit. There are many different design options and you can opt to have it as a journal, planner, or address book. The personalization is FREE and the planner is just $23!
8. Baggallini Anti-Theft Slim Crossbody – My mother-in-law LOVES her Baggallini and uses it all of the time. They offer many different colors and styles but I think this slim crossbody is a great choice for any woman. It’s great for the traveler and shopper! This one is just $50 on Amazon (Prime!)
9. Combined Candle & Wax Melt Warmer – This two-in-one candle and wax melt warmer is a great gift for the mama who loves to cozy up at home. It can be used to warm a candle or the dish on top can be used to place wax melts in. Such a great gift at the prices of $17.99 on Amazon (Prime!)
10. Cozy Sherpa Plush Throw – You can never go wrong with a large throw for the home and this sherpa plush throw is perfect! Sherpa on one side and plush on the other, this 50×60″ coziness will be loved for sure. It comes in off-white (shown) and red. It’s just $22.49 on Amazon (Prime!)
HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR DAD OR FATHER-IN-LAW:
1. Carhartt Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt – Every dad needs a good basic sweatshirt (or few) and Carhartt has some of the best. It comes in Navy, Black, and Heather Gray and is available in sizes: S – XXL. It’s $34.99 on Amazon (Prime!)
2. Whiskey Stones Gift Set – This whiskey stone gift set is such a great gift! It comes with 9 Granite chilling stones, 2 large whiskey glasses, and stainless steel tongs. The entire set is just $24.99 on Amazon (Prime!)
3. Wood Phone Docking Station – This sort of catch-all station is an awesome gift. It has a place for charging a phone, a tray for coins and stationary, a shelf for glasses, a watch holder, and a hidden place for a wallet. This piece is $46.80 on Amazon (Prime!)
4. Google Home Mini – The perfect simple and smart gift for the techie or smart-home-loving guy! There is a TON you can do with the Google Home Mini. It comes in 4 different colors and is $49.00 (but is on SALE for $25.00 right now!)
5. Belgian Waffle Maker – Every dad loves a good, hearty breakfast and sometimes that means Belgian waffles! This waffle maker creates thick and fluffy waffles and it makes it easy to do. It’s $49.99 on Amazon (Prime!)
6. Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock – This alarm clock is unlike any other as it features a neat sunrise simulation that helps to improve your overall sleep quality. It’s a natural light alarm clock that gradually mimics the sunrise. It’s super neat! It’s $49.97 on Amazon (Prime!)Here are 10 great gift ideas all under $50 for your Dad or Father-in-law! Click To Tweet
7. Comfort Hold Tumblers (Set of 2) – My dad and step-dad love having their morning cup of coffee and the comfort of a coffee mug matters more than you’d think. These comfort hold tumblers are made to fit perfectly in your hands. They’re handmade in Pennsylvania and are $40 for the set.
9. USA Beer Cap Map – This is such a FUN piece for your dad or father-in-law who loves beer and travel. It’s a great focal-point piece for any man cave. It can be used to display beer caps from all across the country or to display their favorite craft beers. It’s just $29.80 on Amazon (Prime!)
10. NFL Fleece Crewneck Pullover – If your dad or father-in-law loves the NFL, grab this pullover in their team! It has a really soft interior and the design is a distressed screen-printed graphic. It’s $45.00 on Amazon (Prime!)Are you stuck on what to get for your parents this holiday season? I'm helping you out BIG time! Here are a ton of ideas for you. Click To Tweet
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! Happy shopping!