Are you ready for another holiday gift guide, CWS fam? I sure hope so! Today’s gift guide is all about finding gifts for your parents and in-laws! I had polled my audience on Instagram Stories the other week and this gift guide was HIGHLY requested! I really hope it’s helpful to those of you who feel stuck when it comes to buying for your parents or in-laws.
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. But, it all adds up and helps to keep CWS up and brewing.
If you purchase something through my links, please know I deeply appreciate it. And feel free to reach out and tell me, too!? Thank you for supporting Coffee With Summer!The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide Under $50: For Parents & In-Laws Click To Tweet
HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR MOM OR MOTHER-IN-LAW:
1. Bedside Smartphone Vase – Okay, how cute is this smartphone holder and vase?! When I saw it, I knew I needed to add it here. It’s a unique gift and really is a great choice for your mom or mother-in-law. It steps outside the “usual” type of gifts. It’s available in colors: mint and white. It’s $32!
2. Croft & Barrow Waffle Knit Robe – Every mother needs to have a cozy, waffle knit robe in their cozy wardrobe and this one is perfect. I actually have this exact robe in white and I love it! It comes in 7 different colors and is available in sizes: XS – XXL. It’s on sale for $31.99 right now!
3. Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser – This best-selling diffuser is a great choice for the mom or mother-in-law who’s all about creating a welcoming environment in their home. It has two length settings – 4 hours continually or 8 hours intermittently. Its sleek design is stunning! It’s $39.99!
4. Shea Butter Thera-Soft Socks (4-Pack) – Socks might seem like a boring gift but not when they’re infused with shea butter! This 4-pack is perfect for the winter season wherever you’re located and they have grip beads to prevent slipping. This pack is just $20.
5. Homesick Candles – Homesick Candles are really a sentimental gift, especially for the one who doesn’t live in the state or place they grew up in. These candles help remedy that homesick feeling a bit! Available in all states here for just $30!Here are 10 great gift ideas all under $50 for your Mom or Mother-in-law! Click To Tweet
6. Personalized Planner – I have shared a version of this personalized planner in gift guides before and it’s because it’s a great go-to gift for anyone. I have gifted this over the past few years and it’s always been a hit. There are many different design options and you can opt to have it as a journal, planner, or address book.
7. Combined Candle & Wax Melt Warmer – This two-in-one candle and wax melt warmer is a great gift for the mama who loves to cozy up at home. It can be used to warm a candle or the dish on top can be used to place wax melts in. Such a great gift at the prices of $16.99 on Amazon (Prime!)
8. Cozy Sherpa Plush Throw – You can never go wrong with a large throw for the home and this sherpa plush throw is perfect! Sherpa on one side and plush on the other, this 50×60″ coziness will be loved for sure. It comes in off-white (shown) and red. It’s just $22.49 on Amazon (Prime!)
9. Grandma T-Shirt from Design Twenty Five – Design Twenty Five is one of my favorite small shops for all things mama apparel. They just opened up for pre-orders on their Grandparents Collection and it’s the cutest stuff! So if you’ve made your parents or in-laws grandparents, consider shopping small at Design Twenty Five! Get 10% off if you subscribe to their newsletter!
10. Waffle Knit Lounge Set – A cozy lounge set is always a good idea for mom or your mother-in-law. This set has short sleeve and long sleeve options paired with shorts. Waffle knit is a dream in the winter! This set starts at $25.99!
HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR DAD OR FATHER-IN-LAW:
1. Carhartt Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt – Every dad needs a good basic sweatshirt (or few) and Carhartt has some of the best. It comes in Navy, Black, and Heather Gray and is available in sizes: S – XXL. It’s $34.99 on Amazon (Prime!)
2. Belgian Waffle Maker – Every dad loves a good, hearty breakfast and sometimes that means Belgian waffles! This waffle maker creates thick and fluffy waffles and it makes it easy to do. It’s $49.99 on Amazon (Prime!)
3. Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock – This alarm clock is unlike any other as it features a neat sunrise simulation that helps to improve your overall sleep quality. It’s a natural light alarm clock that gradually mimics the sunrise. It’s super neat! It’s $39.95 on Amazon (Prime!)Here are 10 great gift ideas all under $50 for your Dad or Father-in-law! Click To Tweet
5. USA Beer Cap Map – This is such a FUN piece for your dad or father-in-law who loves beer and travel. It’s a great focal-point piece for any man cave. It can be used to display beer caps from all across the country or to display their favorite craft beers. It’s just $32.80 on Amazon (Prime!)
6. Back & Neck Massager – Dads deserve to rest and relax just as much as mom does! This back and neck massager with heat is a great option – it’s easy to use, has different speeds, and can be used at home or in the office. It’s $49.99 (Prime!)
7. Stainless Steel French Press Tumbler – Delicious french press coffee on-the-go? Now that’s an awesome gift, especially if your dad is a coffee lover. It comes in a few different colors and is $39.95 (Prime!)
9. 3-in-1 Fast Charging Station – For the dad who loves gadgets, this fast charging station is perfect for him. He can charge his iPhone, Airpods, and Apple Watch all in the same spot. It is compatible with some Android phones, as well. It’s $29.99 (Prime!)
10. Croft & Barrow Quarter-Zip Sweater – This sweater is extra soft and is available in a variety of colors. It’s a nice, casual option for the winter! It’s currently on sale for $32.99! This will be a Black Friday deal, as well!Are you stuck on what to get for your parents this holiday season? I'm helping you out BIG time! Here are a ton of ideas for you. Click To Tweet
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! Happy shopping!