Hey there!! If you’re in need of some stocking stuffers, you’re in the right place today. I think that compiling stocking stuffer ideas for my gift guide is one of my favorite parts of holiday gift guides. 🙂 You should be able to find a stocking stuffer for EVERY person on your list here!
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. But, it all adds up and helps to keep CWS up and brewing.
If you purchase something through my links, please know I deeply appreciate it. And feel free to reach out and tell me, too! ? Thank you for supporting Coffee With Summer!Stocking Stuffers For HIM & HER Under $15! Shop them here! Click To Tweet
1. Native Deodorant – Native Deodorant is quickly dominating the paraben-free and aluminum-free deodorant market and for good reason! It’s great for men and women and is a great practical stocking stuffer. Price: $11.99!
2. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm Pack (4) – Men need lip balm, too! Especially during the cold winter months. I always give my dad and Michael a pack of lip balm every year because it’s absolutely a necessity! This 4-pack is only $10.99!
3. Duke Cannon Big Ass Brick of Soap – For the hardworking man who needs some extra care for their bodies… grab them one of these Big Ass Bricks of Soap for their stocking. They have a ton of different scent options. It’s only $7.99!
5. Reusable Glass Straws – Reusable straws have been trending for quite a good reason – they’re safer for the environment. This set of 6 glass straws are practical and add a bit of sophistication. They’re currently $14.90 (Prime!)
6. Leather Cord Cable Organizers – This pack of 5 leather cord cable organizers is really great for the guy who has a lot of gadgets. These are totally going in my husband’s stocking! These are just $5.99 (Prime!)10 Awesome Stocking Stuffer Ideas For MEN Under $15 Click To Tweet
1. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes (Single-Packs!) – These are the best makeup remover towelettes out there and now they come in single-use packs, which is genius. They’re perfect for travel and they easily fit into a purse, gym bag, in your car’s glove-box… you name it. These are must-haves! This 20-count pack is $7.99!
2. 52 Lists For Calm: Journal – I’m a huge fan of Moorea Seal’s 52 Lists creations and this is one personally on my list! The 52 Lists For Calm is a journal to help soothe anxiety and inspire a peaceful life. Such a great gift for any lady! It’s only $11.89 on Amazon (Prime!)
3. Portable Reusable Drinking Straw – As I mentioned before, reusable straws are huge right now and this portable keychain one is a great idea. It comes with the case and the brush to clean it. Starting at $5.95 and some colors are Prime!
6. NYM’s Beach Babe Texturizing Spray – This travel size sea salt spray is a personal holy grail of mine. It’s perfect for the days you don’t feel like doing much with your hair but you still want some volume. This is just $3.29 right now.
7. Fruit Infuser Water Bottle – This water bottle is really sweet – it includes motivational sayings on the side of the bottle to get you to drink more water and it comes with an insert to infuse fruit. It’s just $13.99 (Prime!)
9. Essie Winter Trend Nail Polish – Essie is one of the best nail polish brands out there and they always have gorgeous collections. The 2020 Winter Collection are all shimmer nail polishes and all are stunning! Just $9.00 – online only!Here's a list of affordable stocking stuffers for him and her! Check it out. Click To Tweet
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! Happy shopping!