I hope you’re having a glorious Sunday, friends. I have been a bit MIA here this month which was definitely unplanned. I like to keep it raw and transparent around here so I’ll just get to it. I had my antidepressants upped a little bit earlier this month but it’s been more of an adjustment than I thought it would be. It’s totally killed my energy. It’s been so low all month but I’m starting to feel a difference.
Getting even more open here… It was hard having Taya turn 1 this month. While it was definitely a joyful celebration, it also affected me differently in some aspects. The week or so leading up to Taya’s 1st birthday, I just kept having flashbacks to her birth. Her birth was beautiful but the hour leading up to it was traumatic. I didn’t realize that I still have so much to work through with that trauma. So, I just tried to give myself space to breathe. And I gave myself a lot of grace.
I’m excited to be seeing a new month starting tomorrow! I’m really feeling ready to get back into the game and knock out my crazy goals.
– WHAT’S GOING ON IN MY LIFE –
- Celebrated Taya’s 1st birthday on February 21st. I can’t believe I have a 1-year-old!
- We’ll be visiting my family in Massachusetts at the end of March and I can’t wait. I haven’t seen everyone since last June. It’ll be nice to see everyone.
- I’ve been “redecorating” around our house – some updates in Taya’s room, our living room, etc. My next focus is our master! I’m really hoping to upgrade to a king-sized bed sooner than later since that’s going to be the main focal point of our master. We’re also working on Mike’s office space, which is going to double as a place to shoot content, as well as a guest room as needed.
- I’m still reselling my gently used clothing on Poshmark! I also list some of Taya’s clothes that she’s outgrown or items that weren’t our style. I’m all about reselling affordably. Check out my closet!
– IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: RECENT BLOG POSTS –
– BLOG & CONTENT CREATION NEWS –
- I hit over 150,000 followers on TikTok! It’s so crazy to me the growth I’ve seen there in less than a year. If you love the content I share here, then you’ll want to follow on TikTok! @summertelban
- I created a YouTube Channel!!! I never thought I’d get into YouTube for a ton of reasons but after falling in love with creating video content and having it requested that I start YouTube, I figured I should just go for it. So I’m going for it. 🙂 My first video will be live very soon! I’ll be creating lifestyle and motherhood content, so if that’s your thing and you’d love to support me, PLEASE subscribe!
- I’m working on revamping Breezey Co (my Etsy shop). Right now, I only offer affordable Lightroom mobile photo presets but I’m going to be listing digital goods in the near future. I’ll also be retiring some presets. Etsy has been such a great source of passive income for me.
- I’m looking to hire an assistant in the near future! I need the help because I simply can’t do it all. Being a full-time mama to an energetic 1-year-old and being a full-time content creator is no joke. It is HARD work. I’m working on ironing out all of the tasks I’ll need assistance with.
View this post on Instagram
I hope you all have a great week! Follow along on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and real-life content!