Hey there, fam! Do you have your coffee ready? It’s time for our monthly coffee chat. I’m looking forward to a brand new month and the fact that the weather is getting warmer and warmer. I’m a fall girl all the way but I’m really craving the warmth and sunny days. Now that Taya is running around everywhere, I’m excited to go spend time at the parks and playground.
– WHAT’S GOING ON IN MY LIFE –
- I got to visit my family in Massachusetts last week for a few days. I hadn’t seen them since last June when we visited. This past year has been hard not seeing my family as often as I had hoped and planned for. I’m glad things are starting to get better in the world. I can’t wait to visit more over the year.
- We have our first family vacation coming up in May and I am STOKED. We’re going to Myrtle Beach with my in-laws and Mike’s grandparents. We’re renting a house that’s literally a 2-minute walk to the beach. It seems heavenly! Taya loves the water so we’re interested to see how she’ll like the beach. I have some shopping and prep to do before the trip. I need to get some new swimsuits and some beach stuff for Taya. Vacation NEEDS to get here ASAP. It’s beyond overdue for all of us.
- I’m going to be getting braces… yep, I’m 28 and getting braces. I have been documenting my dental journey on Instagram Stories over the last month. It’s uncomfortable for me to share about because my teeth are my biggest insecurity but it’s also freeing at the same time. So many people have reached out sharing their stories and even letting me know that I’ve helped them make appointments. This is why I do what I do! Life is messy. We need to share our experiences so people know they’re not alone. Anyway, I was hoping to be a candidate for Invisalign but my crowding is so severe that it’s not an option. I won’t be getting them on for a few months because I have dental work I need done first.
- I’m going through a rather low season right now where my depression is extremely exhausting. Again, life is messy. It has it’s highs and lows. I’m just taking things day-by-day and trying to remember grace.
– IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: RECENT BLOG POSTS –
- Tips For A Successful DIY Smash Cake Photoshoot
- 28 Things I’m Grateful For
- National Nutrition Month Favorites
- Taya’s Monthly Favorites
– BLOG & CONTENT CREATION NEWS –
- I revamped my Etsy shop a bit! I added some digital goods for content creators, bloggers, and moms. I’m still working on it. In addition to my Lightroom mobile presets, I added in some Media Kit options for creators. Check it all out HERE!
SHOP THE POST: