Hey there, friends! Y’all have no idea how happy I am that it’s finally Friday. Last weekend, my in-laws came down to help Michael and me with some home improvements. We put in new flooring in our kitchen, dining, and sitting room space and we repainted the cabinets. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve already gotten to see some of the before and after shots but I’ll be sharing an in-depth post next week.
Anyway, last weekend took SO much out of me and this week I have been extremely busy with some upcoming blog projects as well as the Airbnb property that I manage. That’s why this is the first and only blog post you’re seeing from me this week. 🙂 It’s been exhausting! I can’t wait to rest and powerup again this weekend.
I have a ton coming up over the next few months from transitions to travels, so I’m really trying to focus in on keeping up with my regular self-care routine. When I don’t have time to myself to relax, I shut down easily.
This tie-front top is from The Cheeky Lemon! They also have it in honey. Both are super pretty! It’s a great transition top from summer to fall. You can take 15% off your order with my code: SUMMER15 on The Cheeky Lemon!
RECENT POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- Tips For Every College Student Out There
- Black Floral OTS Top
- Spa Day At Shakti Salon
- How To Make Blog Friends
- Suicide Prevention – My Story
- 7 Signs That You’re Ready For A Blog Coach
BLOG COACHING PROMO:
There is still ONE week left of the huge promo that I have going on for my Blog Coaching Packages! Here are the details…
If you’re a new blogger needing someone to help you build a strong foundation for your blog and then some, I’m your coach! If you’re a seasoned blogger who is frustrated and feeling stuck and you’re needing someone to help you gain clarity, I’m your coach. If you resonate with these statements or the ones in my blog post last week (linked above), then I really hope you email me! Let’s chat. 🙂
Until September 28th, if you choose to book a 2-month Coaching Package with me, you’ll get all of the below for FREE!
- My e-book, Leverage Your Lifestyle Blog
- Over 50 pages of content and worksheet pages to help you tackle everything from finding your blog’s focus and target audience, all of the way to social media strategy and tips for making money blogging.
- Score an additional 1-hour video session with me
- That makes 4 total since 3 are included in the 2-month block!
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for current clients only.
- This is huge because it gives you a chance to grow with other bloggers who are on a similar journey to yours. Learn, share, grow!
- 2019 Content Calendar Templates
- With tons of tips and ideas for content, as well as the best way to brainstorm your best content ideas yet!
For more details on the Blog Coaching Packages that I offer, click here! Or just email me and we can see if we’ll be a good fit to work together. I’m excited to talk with you. 🙂
^ I swear, Juniper is loving all of the new home improvements, regardless of what her face says, haha!
My cardigan is from Chicwish! It’s SO cozy – I’ve been wrapped up in it ever since it arrived in the mail.
WATCHING… Big Brother! The finale is next Wednesday. I am on the edge of my seat. I’ve been #TeamTyler from the beginning so I’m really hoping that somehow he pulls off the win. It’ll be interesting. The jury is ridiculously bitter… they forget that Big Brother is a game and not personal, haha.
LOOKING FORWARD TO… My shows coming back this fall! Next Thursday, Grey’s Anatomy is back with a 2-hour season premiere. This Is Us is back next Tuesday. Then Seal Team and Criminal Minds are the following weeks. And honestly… I have more I could list but won’t. Can’t wait.
DRINKING… Iced coffee like it’s my job.
PLANNING… A trip to NYC next month! I seriously can’t wait!
LISTENING TO… Twenty One Pilot’s new releases. They are all so good and I can’t wait until they release more!
What’s been happening in your life lately? How was your summer? Let’s chat, friends!