Heya babes!! Wow, once again, it’s been a long time since my last happenings post. To be honest, the past few months have been quite strange and I’m sure you’ve probably experienced the same. Self-isolation was not what I had imagined for this year, especially with a newborn. New mama life is an adjustment already, never mind throwing obstacles in like self-isolation. But, it’s definitely made me a stronger person and an even better super mama already.
Our county is slowly opening up, but to be honest, I still don’t trust going out anywhere (restaurants, stores, etc.) because people around here have not been the smartest or most respectful to others during this time. I’m not going to go on much… you don’t wanna get me started!! 😉 Anyway, I can’t wait until the day we can go out to eat at Outback. I miss their food so much, oh my gosh. I also can’t wait until I can introduce Taya to Target, haha.
- Taya is 3.5 months old! So crazy to think about. She’s my sunshine girl. The photo above is us on Mother’s Day! Love my mini. 🙂
- Taya and I have been having a BLAST on TikTok. Yep, I never thought I’d download the app, never mind making videos on the daily… but TikTok has truly brought me so much joy during this time of isolation. It’s also been nice to have somewhere to create content just for the fun of it. Follow along with us on TikTok!
- We have been seeing some family and friends, which has been refreshing for all of us. We went up to Rochester, NY so Taya could meet her great grandparents and it was a beautiful time! So amazing celebrating 4 generations. 🙂 My best friend from high school came and visited the other weekend which was so special. I can’t wait to get home to Massachusetts soon so Taya can meet my mom, sisters, and many others.
- Mike and I have been working on organizing our basement. It’s actually been a ton of fun. I LOVE organizing! Part of the basement is a workout space, so I can’t wait to start utilizing it… I still have not reached my pre-pregnancy (or pre-TTC) weight yet and I’m also needing to tone up.
- We’re getting ready to finally list our house in the Poconos in the next few weeks. We’re praying it sells quickly. It’s updated and completely different from when we moved in, so it has great potential.
– RECENT POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED –
- 15 Pregnancy Essentials I Couldn’t Have Survived Without
- Taya’s Birth Story
- Boho Floral Nursery Reveal
- 75 Netflix Shows & Movies To Watch
- Nursery Dresser Organization
- Top Baby Essentials For The First 3 Months
– BABY PRODUCTS WE’RE LOVING –
- These nighttime pacifiers that are glow in the dark
- These adorable baby sunglasses (with strap) in pink
- This 3-step cradle cap system that cleared up Taya’s cradle cap in just 2 uses
- These are our favorite small bows (16 for $9.99!)
- This “donut worry be happy” outfit (only $12.99!)
– WHAT I’M LOVING LATELY –
- This “Mom Mode” sweatshirt! So soft and cozy.
- Use code: SUMMERT for 10% off!
- These jeggings from Hollister! They even have a NEW inseam for petites! They’re on sale right now.
- This casual loose-fit v-neck tee! I want it in every color.
- This setting spray and glow mist for during and after makeup!
- This healing lotion for dry skin. It is a godsend!
SHOP THE POST – SCROLL THROUGH
I know it’s been such an odd season for everyone. I hope you’re doing well and are thriving the best you can! 🙂 Here’s a little gummy smile for ya from Tay!