Hey you! What’s happening? Things have been such a whirlwind for me this month that I don’t know where to even start, haha.
Life has been really good but also really tough lately. Why tough? It’s mostly due to the anxiety I’ve been dealing with. As I shared in my blog post earlier this month, my anxiety has been popping up out of nowhere more than it’s brought on by something direct. It’s been a lot to deal with and juggle since this kind of anxiety is new to me. But I’m thankful for God and his steadiness. I’m also immensely grateful to Michael for always loving and supporting me through it all. I’m doing okay!
- I celebrated my 26th birthday! It feels weird, haha.
- I did not win Lifestyle InfluenceHer of the year but I did make the top 3! 🙂 It was an honor to even be nominated in the top 10 for my category. It means the world to be acknowledged for the creativity and hard work I put in here at CWS. Thank you again to all of you who voted for me!
- I spent time focusing on myself and what I need to thrive.
March was a crazy month and I didn’t get nearly as much as I wanted to accomplished. But I’m having grace on myself. I’m proud of what I was able to do despite the anxiety and trials life has brought about.
Is going to be even crazier than this month. I’m trying my best to not stress out about it.
- I’ll be in Massachusetts for a very long weekend the first week in April. I have some work to do up there and I’ll also spend some time visiting a few family members, as well.
- The second weekend in April, Mike and I are driving up to Rochester to bring Juniper (our cat) up there for the following week. It’s a quick drive up, drive back trip.
- The third week in April (Easter week) is SO CRAZY and it always is, haha. I’m an adjudicator for a youth fine arts competition where I evaluate the dance categories. This is a two-day event. Then, there’s youth convention which is something we typically don’t go to anymore… BUT! Michael is the MD (Music Director) for the entire event. It’s a huge deal and there are thousands and thousands of people who attend. I’m so proud of him!
- I’ll be there and will Instagram Stories it all! 🙂
- There’s just so much going on! I’m slightly freaking out.
RECENT POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- 5 Things To Avoid As A New Blogger
- 5 Ways That I’m Coping With My Anxiety
- Easy Day-To-Night Makeup Look With Pixi Beauty
- 26th Birthday, 26 Q&A!
- Spring Fashion On Amazon Under $30
- The Casual Winter To Spring Outfit That You Need
WATCHING… Season 3 of Queen of the South – I LOVE this show. I’ll be finished with it by tonight, haha. I highly recommend it! I’m also watching Season 2 of The OA on Netflix. On TV: Seal Team, Bull, and Blindspot are a few to name!
WORKING ON… A lot of behind-the-scenes for CWS. I won’t bore you with the details since it’s all up-keep and work to improve my SEO, etc. but it’s a ton of work, especially in addition to all of my typical daily tasks for my work.
DRINKING… Raspberry bubly! This sparkling water has been my go-to for months!
AROUND THE HOUSE… Spring cleaning has been in full swing for a good month now and it feels so good. This past weekend, Mike and I rearranged our bedroom around and it feels a lot bigger now! I can’t wait to finish it up so I can share our whole room here. I’m also finishing up a fun, little DIY repurposing project the next couple days. That’ll also be on the blog soon.
Also, Juniper is cuddly and all full of attitude and spunk, as usual, haha.
EXCITED FOR… The spring weather to finally arrive. We thought spring was here last week until we woke up to the view above, haha. Mountain living brings unexpected weather. I need spring so I can break out my shorts & wedges!
PLANNING… My goals for Quarter 2! They’ll be up on the blog next week.
LISTENING TO… A ton of old metalcore throwbacks from high school and college, haha. I’m one of those people that when I remember a band out of nowhere, I have to binge-listen for a good week or so. Other than that, I’m all over the place on Spotify. You can follow me on Spotify here.
Well, that’s it for now, my friends! What have you been up to? Anything fun you’re working on? Let’s chat!