Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you’ve all been able to have some strong coffee, tea, or hot chocolate to wake you up today. Mondays don’t have to be all that bad. Today, I’m doing my best to get ahead on my writing for the next few weeks, as I’ll be busy during and right after Thanksgiving time. Here’s to hustling hard! Who’s with me?
– After a few weeks of traveling on and off, my husband is finally home and back in my arms for a good long while now! I get lonely when he’s away, so I’m glad to have my best friend back.
– I am still getting used to the time change. I get out of work between 5:30-6:00 depending on the day and gosh, I feel like it’s 10:00! Talk about yawning a bunch.
– I have been really zoning in and analyzing the results for my reader survey. While yes, this is my blog and I’ll write about what I want and am passionate about, I do want to hear what my readers want to read about as well.
– I have been getting so much Christmas shopping done over the past week and I’m really believing that I’ll be able to finish it all by Thanksgiving or by the end of the month, the latest.
– I am going to be working on redesigning Coffee With Summer over the next week to give it a fresh look, just so you all know in case something doesn’t look quite right! I need something new and crisp!
GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP //
– Fall Beauty Favorites
– Simple Fall Decor For Any Home
– How I Survive When My Husband’s Away
– Cranberry Sweater & Charcoal Ear Warmers
– Fall 2016 Reader Survey & Ramblings
– To Those Who Get Annoyed When Bloggers Have Sponsored Content
– November Goals
– The Perfect Open-Knit Sweater
– Keeping The Faith: Faithbox Review
– Self-Care Tips For Bloggers & Creatives
– Gray Cowl Neck Sweater
– Things You May Not Know About Me
SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT //
Darling details that make fall even more lovely than it already is. I am absolutely loving my gold ring from @go_rings! The design is simple and stunning, and it complements my style perfectly. This ring serves as a reminder to always #GoDoGood and adventure with purpose.
A photo posted by Summer | Blogger/Influencer (@summertelban) on
WHAT I’VE BEEN LISTENING TO LATELY //
In my reader survey there were requests to blog about my music taste. Since that’s not what my blog’s focus is on, I figured I’d share it here in my monthly round-up! Below you’ll find a playlist of what I’ve been listening to lately.
POSTS I’M LOVING THAT YOU’LL LOVE TOO //
– Ideas For Thanksgiving Away From Home Or Family
– Fall Bar Cart Decor
– 17 Habits Of Highly Successful “It Girls”
– 6 Blogging Myths We Should Stop Listening To
– How To Network & Engage On Social Media
– How To Keep Your Authenticity As A Blogger
– The Dirty Truth About Buying Likes
What about you? What’s going on in your life? Anything fun and exciting? Is there anything you’re looking forward to in the next few week? Let’s chat!
Don’t forget to connect with me on social media!
SO much love for you all!