Oh hey, friends!! Happy Thursday! Cheers to the almost weekend, right?! I must say, I am enjoying 2017 so, so, so much so far. I know I have said it many times already, but I just really feel like this year is going to be my year. This is my year to thrive and flourish. I couldn’t be more excited than I am right now.
– HAPPENINGS –
- I had a nice Christmastime, even though I ended up catching a cold and wasn’t able to visit my family in Massachusetts. It was terrible, but truthfully, I needed the time to rest, recuperate, and just be for a little while.
- I rang in the New Year with Michael and some close friends. It was low key and a great time! I’d rather ring in the New Year in leggings and a sweater, along with some close friends, than be out in an uncomfortable dress partying in public.
- I have been working really hard on coming up with my content calendar for the year, as well as researching future brands that I want to partner with and bring here to Coffee With Summer. I’m so pumped for what’s in store here, and I hope you are, too. It’s take a ton of hustle and heart, I’ll tell ya!
- CWS got a new, fresh look over the holiday break! I’m still tweaking it a little bit, but I’m loving it so far.
- I am going to see my family up in MA this weekend, which is really awesome since I wasn’t able to over the holiday break I had from work. My younger sister is pregnant with a baby boy! She’s due in early April. I’ll be able to help her out with her baby registry, shower invites, and all that jazz. It means a lot for me to be able to be there for her in this way.
- While I’m visiting home this weekend, my youngest sister and I are getting tattoos together, but there’s a twist! We’re picking out each other’s tattoos and we don’t get to see them until they’re inked on us. Call us crazy, but we trust each other 100%. We do have some parameters and we will get our ideas approved by each other’s significant others before going through with them. We’re more than pumped! If you want to find out firsthand what we got, make sure you’re following me on Snapchat!
– GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP –
- My 2016 Christmas Cards From Minted
- How To Stay Stress-Free During The Holidays
- Looking Forward To 2017 & End Of Year Reader Survey
- The Best Of Coffee With Summer 2016
- Blog & Personal Goals For 2017
- How To Create Branded Pinterest Board Covers
- 10 Self-Care Habits For The New Year
- Casual Cozy Winter Outfit
- How I Fight Acne To Get Clear & Healthy Skin
– SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT –
The word “BOLD” is my anthem and heartbeat for these next twelve months. After having this word placed on my heart, beating loudly and true, I knew that I had to make it my “word of the year” for 2017. I don’t want my circumstances to force me into living a timid life. I don’t want my struggles with depression and anxiety to keep me from the bravery that I have deep inside of me. I want to step out everyday with a boldness that shakes up the ordinary in my life. I want to be intrepid in the times of discomfort and growing pains in my life. I want to bloom boldly in authenticity in both the raw and joyous moments that life brings. I want everything that I say and do to be done with grace, daringly. I want to live a bold life that pleases the Lord.
– WHAT I’VE BEEN LISTENING TO LATELY –
If you’re a lover of all different kinds of music, I’m sure you’ll love the playlists I put together each month. They’re generally a mix of different indie genres and rock genres. I’ll be doing quarterly playlists that basically go along with the seasons. For example, I’m now adding to the “Winter Playlist” until April! If you’re on Spotify, you should totally subscribe to my playlist so you can listen whenever! Let me know what you think below!
– POSTS I’M LOVING THAT YOU’LL LOVE TOO –
- 4 Things To Consider When Starting A Blog by Very Erin
- I Will Step Out by Coming Up Roses
- How To Find Balance In Chaos by Inspiration Indulgence
- 8 Ways To Be Present In Life by Kindly Spoken
- Why Taking Baby Steps Are Critical To Success by The Peculiar Treasure
What about you? What’s going on in your life? Anything fun and exciting? Is there anything you’re looking forward to in the next few week? Let’s chat!
Don’t forget to connect with me on social media!