Hey there, everyone! How are you doing? I hope you’re doing well and are enjoying this year so far. February got here so quick and before we know it, we’ll be onto March.
– HAPPENINGS –
- I’m moving to the Poconos! I announced this a few weeks ago, but this is the greatest happening in my life currently.
- With all of the craziness happening with the moving transition, I’m taking a tiny step back from my blog, as I just can’t put in my normal full-time hours during this transition. Thank you for having grace with me here!
- We found a place to live! We’ll be packing everything up next week and will hopefully be able to start moving in next weekend sometime. I just can’t wait to get in and settled.
- Remember last month I said that my sister and I were getting tattoos together? Remember how we were picking each other’s out, but we couldn’t see them until they were inked on us? Well! It was a success and super special. My sister chose a pinecone for me, along with the zip-code of a small town in Maine we grew up visiting. For her, I picked the outline of the lake our family cottage is on. It was so cool that we both picked places with many memories to us!
- Last Friday was my last day with my nanny family of 4 years. I’m going to miss them a ton, but I’m glad that I’ll be able to visit whenever I’m in the area. They’ll forever be family to me. I’m beyond thankful for them.
– GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP –
- Simple Tips To Becoming A Healthier (And Happier) You
- 90’s Grunge Rock Style
- We’re Moving!!
- Winter Beauty Favorites
- 7 Intentional Practices To Do On A Sunday For An Easier Week
- Moody Striped Top
- 8 Tips For A Better Work-Life Balance
- February Goals
– SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT –
Dare to dream, but also dare to do. Stagnancy is no good when it comes to what you want to pursue. In order to be moving onward towards your dreams, you have to be willing to constantly take steps. There will be times for large steps of faith and passion, and there will be times for small steps that are steady and sure. Both are needed. If you have dreams that you want to go after and own, you can’t stay let yourself stay stationary. Step out. Go do.
– WHAT I’VE BEEN LISTENING TO LATELY –
Last month, I told you that I’m switching up my playlist to quarterly playlists! Be sure to check out my “Winter Playlist” for some great tunes. If you’re on Spotify, you should totally subscribe to my playlist so you can listen whenever! Let me know what you think below!
– POSTS I’M LOVING THAT YOU’LL LOVE TOO –
- 17 Things Bloggers Are Tired Of Hearing by Coming Up Roses
- 30-Day Mental Cleanse Challenge by Blissfully Brunette
- How To Create An At Home Photography Studio On A Budget by The Confused Millennial
- Google Analytics: Difference Between Users, Sessions, & Pageviews by Blog Me Lovely
What about you? What’s going on in your life? Anything fun and exciting? Is there anything you’re looking forward to in the next few weeks? Let’s chat!
Don’t forget to connect with me on social media!