– Life has been a bit of a roller coaster lately. It’s been messy and wonderful, all at the same time. It’s odd, but I’m growing and that’s all that matters.
– I have been spending more time focusing on myself and my needs (aka. taking hot lavender/oatmeal baths and spending less time on my laptop).
– Michael and I added a 3-cup Chemex to our coffee family. It’s adorable.
– We got our wedding photos back and oh my word – swooning over them all!
– I went to the Radio 104.5 Block Party with my sweet friend, Katelyn! It was an absolute blast seeing Wolf Alice, Saint Motel, Atlas Genius and Matt & Kim.
– I got a new tattoo! There’ll be a post on its meaning once it’s completely healed.
– I met up with my blog friend, Abby from Little City Adventures at Prince Street Cafe in Lancaster, PA. We chatted about marriage and life, and we walked around the market.
– My dad is getting married this weekend to one of the most wonderful ladies I know. I’m very happy for them.
Grab a cup, get caught up //
– After working at a drive-thru coffee shop for a few years, I gained knowledge on Proper Drive-Thru Etiquette. Do you have proper etiquette?
– I put together a coffee mood board for my mood board series called, Brewed Aesthetic.
– Michael and I got married on a Friday and it was one of the best decisions we made. Check out the 5 Reasons Why Friday Weddings Are Better (in my opinion).
– I shared my Summertime Essentials!
– I got real honest about where I’m at with blogging and have the option for you to fill out a reader survey – Life Lately.
– I shared my August Goals (blog and personal).
– We got the chance to spend an hour with our photographer the day before our wedding and shared some of my favorites from that shoot – Love Is Sweet.
From my sponsors – grab another, you’ll love these //
– Kristin reminds us to take advantage of the summertime: Don’t Waste Your Summer.
– Kristie opened her heart and shared a letter: Advice To Teenage Me.
– I loved Amanda’s post on How To Break The Bonds Of Comparison For Good.
– Emily has been traveling the Deserts of the American Southwest.
– Kara reminded us of 3 Ways To Trust God.
– Emily shared a DIY Plywood Wall Art tutorial.
I have teamed up with some lovely bloggers to bring to you this sweet, little giveaway! To add an extra perk to your weekend, enter to win a $30 gift card to Target and a Kate Spade pencil pouch! The giveaway runs through August 16th and the winner will be picked and notified by August 18th. US only. All entries will be verified before announcing the winner, so enter fairly!