Oh, hey there! What’s happening? Gosh, I feel as if I’ve just been running nonstop this past month. It was filled with lots of driving and very little time to just chill. Hence, the bit of less content this month. Plus, the rare chance I did have to relax, I decided to focus on myself rather than my blog. Why? Because I’m a human being before I’m a blogger. I need to make sure that I’m taking proper care of myself and sometimes that means taking a step back from the things you love. I shared a bit about my entire experience with this the other week.
- I went to Massachusetts for a few days for some work and then I got to see some family while I was there. My priority that trip was work because I’m going to be a social media manager for a very new brand.
- While I was in Massachusetts, I got to shoot some content with my youngest sister. My favorite place we took photos was at Logee’s Greenhouse in CT.
- The second weekend, Mike and I drove up to Rochester, NY to drop Juniper (our cat) off at my in-laws since we were going to be out of town for a whole week.
- The week leading up to Easter was so crazy but so good!
- I got to adjudicate the dance categories at a District Fine Arts Festival.
- I went to the Penndel Youth Convention (panoramic photo above!) because Mike was the Music Director of the worship team for the entire event. It was a huge deal to us and it was so humbling. Thousands of students attended and God really moved during the two-day convention.
- The day after the convention ended, we drove back up to Rochester to then spend Easter with family. Then we drove back home to PA on Monday.
- The other day I got some professional brand photos taken by The Finding Co. at the most gorgeous home. I can’t wait to get the images back. 🙂
As you can see, it was an INTENSE month. Now, I’m glad to be settling back into my regular routine. I’m also feeling refreshed and looking forward to creating some amazing content.
Mike is on keys in the denim hoodie! #PROUDwife
RECENT POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- Blog & Personal Goals For Q2
- How To Easily Repurpose An Accent Table
- Give Yourself Grace – 2 Things To Remember
- How To Wear A Maxi Dress When You’re Petite
WATCHING… Well, I just finished (caught up) the Santa Clarita Diet and I LOVE it! Can’t wait for the new season to come out. I am usually not a comedy person at all. For example, I can’t stand The Office and shows with similar humor. It’s just not me. But the Santa Clarita Diet somehow hooked me right away. So recommend it! Plus, I adore Drew Barrymore.
AROUND THE HOUSE… We’ve gotten quite a lot down in past months and now we’re going to be focusing on organization and landscaping. Living in the woods is… well, not pretty haha. We can’t wait to get the yard that we do have looking nice. Also, if you have any plant/flower recommendations that deer won’t eat, let me know! Brownie points if they keep spiders away!
My tee is from Sola Gratia Co. – LOVE their stuff!
PLANNING… A mini trip to NYC with my blogging friend, Becca! I adore her and can’t wait to explore the city and take LOTS of photos. I’m also dreaming up some travel plans for the summer.
EXCITED FOR… The trees to bud. Yeah, I know – where you live, everything is probably green already! But that’s not the case in the mountains. Some trees have started to get buds but not the ones outside my house. I just want it to look like spring! I’m thankful it feels it, though!
OBSESSED WITH… Kraft Three-Cheese with Mini-Shells! OMG. SO GOOD! I used to love the Kraft Shapes the best… but I think this is my new favorite.
WEARING NONSTOP… My new Fabletics outfit!! Seriously, how cute is this set? The sports bra is still in stock but the capri leggings are sold out (bummer!) but there are still so many other great prints! I’ve been getting a lot of questions about Fabletics lately, so let me answer your questions!
- They fit true to size, so read the size chart carefully.
- The quality is amazing!!
- The designs are unique and they don’t fade in the wash.
Well, that’s it for now, my friends! What have you been up to? Anything fun you’re working on? Let’s chat!