Hey all! I really don’t know what it is and I hate to be so repetitive, but really…this year is flying by so fast! Where is it going? Does anyone else feel how quick this year is going by? I can’ believe it’s almost June, which also means it’s almost Michael and I’s 1 year anniversary! Such craziness!
I love being able to share CWS Happenings once a month as a little way to keep you all updated on the bits and pieces of my life. My CWS Happenings posts will be changing slightly over the next couple months, as I’m not longer having my Sponsorship Program set up how it used to be. All this really means is that instead of sharing my sponsors’ content, I’ll be sharing recent posts that fellow blog friends have written that I think you’ll love as much as I do. I will still have a Sponsorship Program, but instead of running it through another site, I’m going to be running it manually and go through PayPal. You can read more about that here!
– I have been extremely extroverted lately and it’s super weird for me. I’m an introvert to the max, but lately I’ve had so many plans with friends for coffee and lunch. While I love every second I get with my friends, I do think I’m in need of some serious introverting soon.
– I chatted about blogging and social media with a friend from college at Passenger Coffee, aka one of the most rad coffee shops I have ever been to. Passenger Coffee is simply delicious and I can’t wait to get back there sometime soon.
– I was in Massachusetts and in Rochester, NY multiple times over the past two months. It’s safe to say I’m glad I don’t have to take an extended drive anytime soon.
– I am beyond excited that The Bachelorette starts on Monday. I can’t wait to have weekly girls nights with wine and snacks!
– I’ve been a rough season of life for some time now and I can’t wait to get out of it. There’s more for me than just this series of anxieties and problems. Sure, I’m growing stronger through it all, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want this season to prolong anymore than it has to.
GRAB A CUP & GET CAUGHT UP //
– Why I No Longer Have My Emailed Synced To My Phone
– My Favorite Minimalist Items From Jessica N Designs
– 10 Things I Have Learned As A Nanny
– How To Spring Clean Your Skincare Routine
– My Girl Boss Morning Routine
– May Goals
– How To Create An Emergency Self-Care Kit
– My Pool Day Bag Essentials
– How I Find Comfort & Confidence (During That Time Of The Month)
– 7 Ways To Increase Your Engagement On Facebook
– The Perfect Day To Night Top Knot
– The Overnight Coffee Challenge
POSTS I’M LOVING & THAT YOU’LL LOVE, TOO! //
– Do You Create Your Own Limitations?
– The Best Workout Essentials
– Lessons Learned From Toddlers
– Joy Beyond Compare
– 6 Reasons Why I Follow Your Instagram
– Have We Lost Sight Of True Authenticity?
I love the influencer my readers have on me, and because of that I want to ask you all if you have any ideas you’d like to see in the new CWS Happenings posts? Just simply fill out the form below with any ideas you have! It’s appreciated. I’m super excited to read your suggestions.
Thank you all for the constant support you give me and my blog! It’s noticed and taken to heart. You all rock!