Happy Hump Day, all! Can you believe that we’re already half way through June? Like, where is the time going? I feel like I say this every time I have a life update post of sorts, because it always feels like just yesterday I wrote last month’s. Such a crazy thing!
– HAPPENINGS –
- The past few weeks have been hustle, hustle, hustle for me. It finally dawned on me that I’m actually a full time blogger right now, so in realizing that, it’s given me extra energy to keep on pursuing this dream of mine.
- Netflix has been one of my latest obsessions as of lately. Michael has had a couple work trips over the past month, so I started (and finished) binge-watching some shows. Just over the weekend, I started watching The Vampire Diaries. What’s one of your faves on Netflix?
- We celebrated our 1 year adoption anniversary of when we adopted our cat, Juniper! She is seriously such a sunshine in our lives. We love her!
- I launched my Blogger Consultations through CWS just last week. I worked really hard on developing my consulting services, so I’m hoping it’ll pay off for me soon. I already have a booking and tons of people interested in booking, so I’m really excited about that. I love being able to help other bloggers and social media influencers learn and grow into all they envision for themselves. To learn more, go HERE.
- I am LOVING selling LipSense! Ladies, if you’ve been wanting to try LipSense or ask questions about it, I’m you’re lady! Feel free to ask me anything in the comments, but I’d love for you to join my Facebook group, The Darling Lip Studio, to be kept in the loop about everything!
- I am currently having an exclusive sale for brides!! I wish I had LipSense on my wedding day two years ago. On your big day, you shouldn’t have to worry about touching up your lips – you need LipSense! Learn more in my Facebook group!
– GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP –
- How I Edit My Photos For Instagram
- Peach Cold Shoulder Tank-Top
- Why I Blog (My Mission, Focus, & Heart)
- All About VENNDY: A New Way To Connect
- All You Need To Know About Adopting A Cat
- What To Bring On A Spontaneous Road Trip
- June Goals
- Why You Can’t Start A Blog In Minutes (What To Do Before Launching A Blog)
- Why You Should Take More Risks
- How To Wear A Maxi Skirt When You’re Short
- My Shein Experience (An Honest Review Of Shein)
– WHAT I’M WISHING FOR –
LIPS & LASHES TEE // I simply adore this tee! It’s perfect for all of the everyday kind of activities. It’d be adorable paired with jean shorts and chucks, all tied together with a topknot! Find it HERE!
ROSA SWIMSUIT // I never used to be one to like one piece bathing suits, but now that they’re all the rave, I’m happy to give them another shot. How romantic and darling is this suit? I’m in love with it. Check it out and others like it HERE!
TROPICAL HOODED TOP // This looks like the most perfect lightweight top for the summertime. It’d be great for a coverup at the beach or for a nighttime bonfire. It’s super casual, but also has a pretty boho style to it. Find it and others similar HERE!
WEEKENDER TOTE // Michael and I are planning some short trips throughout the summertime, and this bag would be the perfect bag to accompany our travels. Love its quality and look! Grab it HERE!
HAND STUD EARRINGS // In the summertime, I love livening up my style with some fun, unique pieces. These fun studs are exactly the unique pieces that I love. Check them out HERE!
– SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT –
Hey, hey! Happy Monday! Even though today is a Monday, it’s worth a celebration! Today, I finally announced that I am offering blog and social media consultations through Coffee With Summer! ? It’s something I have been working on for awhile now, so you can imagine how thrilled I am to get the word out. Whether you’re a new blogger or a seasoned blogger needing direction, there’s something for everyone. If you’ve been in need of some blog or social media help, I’d love to chat with you about working together to help you grow into all you envision. ?☺
– WHAT I’VE BEEN LISTENING TO LATELY –
Here’s to a new playlist for the summertime! This playlist captures some upbeat tunes that are perfect for any summer road trip, all the way to some more low key songs that are great for lounging. While the overall tone of this playlist has a rock/indie vibe, you’ll still get a little bit of everything here! Enjoy!
– POSTS I’M LOVING THAT YOU’LL LOVE TOO –
I love, love sharing the LOVE! Here are some posts from fellow bloggers that I have really enjoyed reading. I hope you’ll enjoy them, as well!
- How To Keep Going When Your Dreams Seem Unreachable, by The Peculiar Treasure
- How To Start Dressing With Confidence, by Apron Strings & Sticky Fingers
- To The Person Who Is Afraid Of Taking Chances, by The Joyful Iowan
- On Finding Work-Life Balance, by The Sophisticated Gal
- Balcony Decor On A Budget, by A Classy Fashionista
What about you? What’s going on in your life? Anything fun and exciting? Is there anything you’re looking forward to in the next few weeks? Let’s chat!
Don’t forget to connect with me on social media!
Coffee With Summer occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services to keep this blog going. I always share about products and brands you’ll love.