*Affiliate Links – Some links may be affiliate links, meaning that any clicks may result in a small commission to keeping Coffee With Summer running at no additional cost to you.
Happy Tuesday, everyone! How are you doing? What have you been up to recently? I’d love to catch up with you in the comments. 🙂 Today’s CWS Happenings post is going to be slightly different than normal, because I’m also incorporating a reader survey into it. If you’re a regular and reader of CWS (new and old), it’d mean the world to me if you could fill out my reader survey at the end of this post. Thank you in advance!
– HAPPENINGS –
- The past month has been pretty low key for me, which is what I have been needing. After so much hustle and bustle the couple months before this, I have been needing some rest and downtime.
- My best friend Kristen got married! She was absolutely stunning. It was such an honor to be her Matron that day. She’s the best! Go check out her blog, A Classy Fashionista.
- Michael and I got a new grill, which we’ve been loving already. Michael loves to grill, so he’s over the moon that we finally were able to get one.
- We’re hoping to plan a few trips for just the two of us this year, so here’s to ironing out the details and places we want to visit. Nashville is definitely top on our list, so if you know of any awesome Airbnb’s, hotels, and places to visit in Nashville, tell me all about it below!
- I finally got to put in an order for LipSense! Now the fun officially begins! If you’re a lady who loves a lipstick that lasts all day long without any transfer, smudging, and is kiss-proof, then you need to join my Facebook group, The Darling Lip Studio, to learn more! Follow along on Instagram, as well!
- I’m working on some huge projects for Coffee With Summer and can’t wait to share. Keep me in your prayers! It’s a ton of work. Eep!
– GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP –
- Must-Have Decor Items For Every Living Room
- How To Practice Self-Care When You’re Busy
- How To Prepare For A Blog Photo Shoot
- Simple Tips To Being A Great Host
- Why Authenticity Is So Important In Social Media
- May Goals (Blog & Personal)
- Laundry Hacks Everyone Needs To Know
- 10 Ways To Feel Better About Yourself
- How To Find Community In The Blogging World
- 5 Ways To Be More Confident
– PRODUCTS I’VE BEEN LOVING LATELY –
Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palette in Softlight // This eyeshadow palette has some of the most gorgeous neutral/blush shadows ever. Perfect for spring into summer! It’s the only palette I’ve been using lately.
Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch – Q Accomplice // I’m currently working with Fossil and I’m beyond excited about it! They sent me this gorgeous smartwatch and I’m in love with it. I love that it easily fits in to all of my outfits and that it still has that classic watch look, even though it’s a smartwatch.
L. Organic Cotton Tampons // Ladies, these are the tampons (or pads) that you need to be using. These babies are free from chlorine, pesticides, fragrances, and dyes. What makes L. even more amazing is that they have the 1 for 1 model! When you buy and L. product, one is donated to a lady entrepreneur in a developing country. It starts with you! Try L. products for yourself & use code SUMMER15 for 15% off your order. (not an affiliate)
Joico Blonde Life Shampoo AND Conditioner // I shared about these goodies in My Springtime Beauty Favorites post last month, and yep! I’m still loving them. If you’re a blondie who need your hair to be more vibrant, I definitely recommend trying these out! They also have an awesome Blonde Life Hair Masque, as well!
Nip & Fab Kale Mix Clay Mask // Nip & Fab has some of my favorite skincare product ever. They actually work! This mask has been a favorite of mine all springtime long. Seriously, give it a try for yourself if you’re in the market for a new facial mask.
– SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT –
So often we’re quick to tear ourselves down with what we’re not good at, instead of focusing on what we’re gifted with and owning those things out to their full potential. Remember: True humility is not thinking less of yourself. It took me awhile to learn that you can share your joys and accomplishments while still remaining humble. To cheer on the awesomeness that is the @imperfectbosses campaign, I wanted to list a few things that I know I’m good at and proud about. ✨ _ • I’m a hard worker, but I also know when it’s time to take a break. Self-care is not optional for me. (It shouldn’t be for you either!) • It’s natural for me to make others feel at home, whether we’re actually in my home or just having conversation at a coffee shop. • Even though I struggle with anxiety, I’m very flexible and can adapt to different situations quite easily. • I think a lot. I used to think it was both a blessing and a curse, but recently it’s been more of a blessing, even through my stretching thoughts. • I make some of the best coffee ever. How about you? What’s something you’re good at? What’s your superpower? Let’s chat and celebrate! 🎉🥂
If God is making you wait, then be prepared to receive more than what you asked for. God fulfills his promises. 🌿 I’m trying my best to cling to these words. I have been in a season of waiting of awhile now and it’s going to go on for a bit longer. I’m trying to let this time of waiting strengthen my faith, instead of discourage me. This is not easy. But if I have learned anything over the years, it’s that God is faithful and keeps his promises. P.S. This dress from @ruthiegraceboutique will be making its debut on the blog next week. It’s an easy staple item for every wardrobe! 💚
– READER SURVEY –
This reader survey is going to help me shape the future of Coffee With Summer. Please answer these questions honestly, open-mindedly, and kindly. Before you go into taking this survey, please remember that blogging is my profession (my job), which is why I work on sponsored content. Remember that I only take on sponsored work that I am already passionate about and love. I never share sponsored work that I do not believe in. This form is not a place to bully or tear me down.
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out my reader survey. It is hugely appreciated! If you’d prefer to take the survey in another tab, click here.
Thank you so much for supporting me and Coffee With Summer. It means the world to have such a dedicated community here. You all rock. You rock!