Hey friends! How are you all doing?! It’s time for another life and get-caught-up on the blog update. Gosh, a lot has happened over the past month. So much so that I can’t believe I’m already another “happenings” post.
– HAPPENINGS –
- Michael and I are now homeowners! That’s been the “big secret” over the past two months. You have no idea how hard it was to keep that a secret. I don’t even want to think about the day when we get pregnant and I have to keep that a secret for even longer, haha.
- We have the majority of the house all painted, except for some of the trim work. I’m hoping to get that finished in the next couple weeks.
- Home decor is expensive! Like, it’s going to take a year or two to get this place furnished and decorated like my heart desires. Everything seems to be overpriced and I refuse to pay insane amounts… so I’m going to get even better at bargain shopping now.
- I gave Juniper (our cat) her first bath a couple weeks ago. It actually didn’t go that bad. I was nervous she was going to spazz out and claw me to death. Instead, she just howled the whole time, while giving me the saddest eyes in the world.
- I finally got 280 characters on Twitter and I’m beyond happy. I’ve been dying to have them! Now my dream has come true.
- In just 47 days, I’ll be in sunny Florida enjoying the sun and a time of relaxation before my first cruise! Michael and I are thrilled to be get getting away with his parents and grandparents for a nice vacation away. It’ll be perfect, as it’s just after the holidays! I am definitely counting down the days.
– GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP –
Blogging & Social Media
Style & Beauty
- Fall & Winter Lip Care With Herpecin
- What To Wear Wine Tasting
- PMD Beauty’s Personal Mircoderm (Before & After Photos)
- The Poppy Moroccan Dress
- Fall Athleisure & 8 Other Fall Outfits To Copy
Intentional Living & Self-Care
- 5 Self-Care Practices For Anxiety
- We Are Homeowners
- November Goals
- Why You Should Take A Positivity Challenge
– SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT –
Fashion that gives back? Heck yes, count me in! ? My go-to sunglasses this fall have been these darlings from @diffeyewear. The tortoise shell frames easily pair well with anything in my fall wardrobe. For every pair of sunglasses sold, they donate a pair of glasses to someone in need. Want a pair? Use code: SUMMERT25 for 25% off your order. Not an affiliate – just a save you money code. ? #DIFFeyewear #makeaDIFFerence #prsample
Ladies! This darling, high-low hem hoodie is my new favorite to dress up for a dinner out or even to run errands. This is The Reece in Americano from @evystreeofficial and it’s a piece you need in your closet this season. It’s the perfect layer for Thanksgiving – comfy & cute! Right now, Evy’s Tree is having a killer deal on a few of their pieces – you can get all the details on their site! Buy 1 get 20% off, buy 2 get 30% off, buy 3 get 40% off! Don’t miss out on this! ?
We have had some crazy cold days here in The Poconos lately. I like chilly (fall-like) temperatures, but below freezing? No thanks! I’m someone who’s always warm, so I typically stick to lightweight sweaters, but gosh – I am so glad I picked up a cozy oversized sweater the other day. I’m sharing it on the blog this coming week! Michael and I are working our butts off this weekend, as we still have quite a bit of things to pack up and move out of our rental. Plus, the cleaning… can’t forgot about that. To say we’re overwhelmed is an understatement, but we’re also extremely grateful. God is good. He will continue to strengthen us as we hammer out the last of our work to get completely moved into our home. How are you doing? What are you up to this weekend? ☺️
– BLOG POSTS I HAVE BEEN LOVING FROM OTHERS –
- How To Create Crave-Worthy Content Your Audience Will Love
- The Lazy Girl’s Guide To A Stress-Free Morning
- How To Get Through A Bad Day
- Why I’m Not Sweating The Instagram Algorithm Anymore
– DEALS & PROMO CODES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF –
- PMD Personal Microderm – Use code: PRIMP20 for 20% OFF your order
- Sam Wish Organic Bath & Body – Use code: SUMMER15 for 15% OFF your order
- Clarisonic Cleansing Device – Use code: HERCAMPUS for 15% OFF your order
- DIFF Charitable Eyewear – Use code: SUMMERT25 for 25% OFF your order
- Sign-up for thredUP: online thrifting for name brands with my referral code and receive a FREE $10 to SPEND
P.S. This adorable hoodie is from Evy’s Tree and I have been obsessed with it lately. It’s perfect for this time of year and I just might wear it for Thanksgiving. It has ruffle detailing and thumbholes, too! Grab one for yourself!
OTHER OUTFIT DETAILS (affiliate links)
How are you doing? What’s been going on in your life? What are you looking forward to most this holiday season? Let’s chat!