Happy December, everyone! I hope you’re having a good start to the holiday season. I don’t know how we’re in December already but I’ll take it, haha. Lately, I have been trying to be more present in every moment of my life, rather than worrying about what’s next or what I can’t control. As I shared the other week, I’m also working on relearning how to properly prioritize. Since becoming a new mom and between everything that’s happened this year, it’s been hard for me to find a balance between all of my “jobs”, but I’m getting the hang of it now. It feels good.
Towards the end of every year, I usually put out a reader survey for all of you to fill out and give me feedback. I have decided to not put out a reader survey this year. I have a clear vision of what I hope 2021 will look like for CWS in terms of content, dreams, and plans. Truthfully, this is one of the first times where I’m going into a new year with a clear focus for what I want to do and it excites me.
– LIFE HAPPENINGS –
- We sold our house! YAY!
- Taya is 9 months old. I had to do a “9 months in vs 9 months out” photo comparison. The photo on the left was taken just a few days before Taya was born. I miss being pregnant but am LOVING life with my baby girl in my arms. Taya is doing amazing with all of her milestones. She’s the sweetest.
- Thanksgiving was low-key this year which was honestly the way to go. It was nice to have a cozy family day just the 3 of us (and Juniper!)
- We’re excited for Taya’s first Christmas season! We put our Christmas tree up at the beginning of November this year because I felt this year could use some extra cheer.
– IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: RECENT BLOG POSTS –
- 5 Nursery Essentials For First-Time Parents – Sharing about the video baby monitor that we love and use
- Everyday Life & Beyond With Ergobaby – All about how I love the Ergobaby Omni Carrier
- The Best Cozy Gift Ideas For Her Under $50
- Relearning How To Prioritize & How To Be Present
- Affordable Stocking Stuffers For Babies
- 50+ Gift Ideas For Babies (0-12 Months)
- 5 Unique Gift Ideas For The Men In Your Life
- Small Shops That I Love
- Why We Use Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream
– BLOG HAPPENINGS –
- Instead of stressing about getting new content out this month, I’m going to be working on content and planning for 2021. This time of year can get slow for blog readership considering the holidays, so it’s more intentional for me to prep for the new year.
- I have a little secret project I’m working on that will launch in January. 😉
- My Etsy shop, Breezey Co, where I sell Lightroom mobile photo presets has been doing great! Thank you for your support!
- We’re still having a blast on TikTok, so follow along there!
- I’m working on subtly changing my Instagram *aesthetic* and I’m really happy with it.
– GIFT GUIDES –
Remember, during this month, you can find ALL of my holiday gift guides in the main menu of my blog. Or by simply clicking here!
We’ll talk soon!