Hey friends! I can’t believe it’s already the last day in April. This year is absolutely flying by.
Today’s happenings post is a bit later than it usually is in the month simply because life has been crazy. Gosh, I feel that’s all I’ve been saying this year… Life is crazy. Life is insane. I can’t wait until I’ll catch a break. Even though it’s all so redundant, it really is an accurate description of how my life is right now.
This past month was one filled with lots of traveling and overall, insanity. Don’t get me wrong, there were lots of great things this past month! I got to celebrate my nephew’s 1st birthday, I saw some high school friends, and I got to help decorate for one of my good friend’s bridal shower. I’m glad that life should be calming down in just a couple more weeks. Fingers crossed. We’ll see how that goes.
Aside from everything that’s right in front of me – the hustle and bustle and all, I’m going through a ton personally right now. The fact that I feel like I’ll never get to where I want to in life is a very defeating thought that I have each day. I constantly feel as if I’m going in reverse, not forward. It feels as if every time something good comes along it only ends up adding more stress and overwhelm to my life. I’m in a very conflicting season and to be blunt, I’m quite sick of it. I know I’m being vague here but it still helps me to get this written out, nonetheless.
You know those people who say, “no bad days” and only run off optimism? Yeah, I’m not one of those people. The reality is, there are bad days and there are bad seasons… the beautiful thing, though? There’s nothing wrong with that. This season I’m in sucks but I know that one day, in retrospect, I’ll see that this season was one that had to happen to me to help me grow.
1. Blog & Social Media Coaching // I am taking on NEW clients for my blog and social media coaching. I just recently revamped my packages and how I run my coaching sessions, and I’m really excited about them. I’m taking on new clients to start up May 18th and on. If you’re wanting someone to come alongside you to help take your blog or social media platforms to the next level, I’m your coach!
Now is a great time to send me an email and strike up a conversation on if we’ll be a great fit together. I’d love to chat with you and talk about potentially working together! Seriously. If you’ve been needing help refining your focus all the way to just having someone to bounce ideas off of, I’d love to be considered. 🙂
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
2. My E-Book Has Dropped In Price – Permanently! // My e-book, LEVERAGE, has been a hit ever since it launched! So many bloggers have already taken the dive and grabbed my e-book to take their lifestyle blogs to the next level. I’m getting amazing feedback on the reading material and the worksheets, and I want you to get in on all of the goodness. It was a lot of work for me creating, writing, and designing LEVERAGE, so the fact others are already seeing growth from the second they started implementing the tools I gave them makes me so, so happy.
The reason I decided to drop the price was so that I can help more bloggers grow. Trust me, I understand tight budgets.
If you’re a lifestyle blogger (new or seasoned) feeling stuck with your blog and where you want to take it, my e-book is for YOU! CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW!
RECENT POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- 5 Products For New Homeowners
- Quarter 2 Goals
- Oversized Thermal Top (MY FAVORITE!)
- First Friday – April
- Things To Know Before Your First Cruise
- How To Become The Best Version Of Yourself
- Simple Ways To Improve Blog Photography
- 30 Self-Care Ideas For Spring
- At-Home Date Night For When You’re Busy
WISHING… That the trees would start budding and that flowers would start popping up here in The Pocono Mountains. It’s safe to say the snow is done! FINALLY. We’re getting some temps in the 70s this week but I need to see actual signs of spring life ASAP, haha. I can’t shoot for spring if it looks like fall outside. Anyone else feel my struggle? I feel alone.
WATCHING… Grey’s Anatomy! 2 months in and I’m basically in season 12… oh my! I’m obsessed. There’s nothing more to say, haha. #noshame
SCHEDULING… Possible travel plans for the summer. I want to travel all over this summer but that takes money and strategic planning. I’d love to go on at least one blogger trip! So if you’re a blogger and are up for a blogger vacay… please, let me know!
WANTING… To get started on some neat project ideas that I have for the blog. They’re all in the beginning stages but I’m hoping to start on some of them soon.
GRATEFUL FOR… My husband. Enough said.
EXCITED THAT… The weather is warm out. That means I get to have the windows open in my house and I’m getting to start on more house projects! I’m hoping to paint our kitchen cabinets and find some furniture for our sitting room very soon.
SNACKING ON… Pretzels & peanut butter! And this popcorn.
LISTENING TO… My Quarter 2 Playlist on Spotify! I’m still adding to it and will be the next few months. Follow along with me!
How are you doing? What’s going on in your life? Anything fun? Let’s chat!